About Jeffreys Bay Tourism
Thank you for your interest in Jeffreys Bay Tourism and our membership programme, please find herewith the relevant information. For additional information and application forms, please contact our offices and introduce yourself.
AS A TEAM - we have accepted to volunteer our time and knowledge and we accept collective responsibility to market and promote Jeffreys Bay as a leading tourist destination in South Africa.
AS AN ORGANISATION - we are committed to Service Excellence & are proud to represent Tourism services that subscribe to this vision.
COLLECTIVELY - we believe that a culture of delivery will be created once communities realise the ultimate benefits that Tourism holds in store for all residents.
- To promote & market Jeffreys Bay to a local and international market.
- To increase our membership base & offer tangible benefits to members.
- To integrate previously disadvantaged communities into the Tourism Industry.
- To provide world class information and reservation services.
- To promote and leverage existing events to draw visitors to Jeffreys Bay.
- To facilitate grants for previously disadvantaged from relevant Tourism Institutes.
- We are a well run information office which is your own window to the global tourist.
- Exposure to visitors at Jeffreys Bay Tourism via personal interaction with visitors, display of brochures and promotional material.
- Telephonic, fax and e-mail referrals.
- Online booking facility available to members offering accommodation.
JEFFREYS BAY TOURISM CANNOT GUARANTEE RESERVATIONS, HOWEVER WE ENDEAVOR TO ROTATE REFERRALS AND BOOKINGS AMONG ALL OUR MEMBERS.
- Payment must be received before members will be loaded onto system.
- Resignation of membership must be made in writing.
- A short company profile must be handed in with membership form stating type of service the business provides. This will be handed to the staff to familiarise them with your product.
- 10% commission due to Tourism Office for all referrals (Telephonic or other) on date that deposit payment is received.
- Should we receive more than 3 complaints with regards to a members service or establishment , membership to Jeffreys Bay Tourism may be revoked and paid up months will be forfeited.
- Membership runs from 1 July until 30 June the following year, pro rata will be accepted if new member join after the commencement of a new financial year.
- Annual subscriptions to be paid by no later than September each year – interest will be charged at 5% per month on overdue accounts.
- Only paid up members will be eligible to vote and / stand for election to the Board.
Jeffreys Bay Tourism (PTY) LTD
Visit us at:
Shell Museum Complex, Da Gama Street
P O Box 460, Jeffreys Bay, 6330
Tel: +27 42 293 2923
Fax: +27 42 293 2924
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org