- The Beach HouseGuest House, Self-Catering, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 082 320 2904 or Tel / Fax: 042 293 1522Contact: Charlotte
JBay Beachhouse, wake up to the sea. Relax in bed and enjoy one of the most incredible opportunities to observe hundreds of dolphins as they swim past daily, Shell collecting, diving, surfing, fishing, and safe swimming on your doorstep. Situated close to restaurants, movies and shops.
- Mon ReposSelf-CateringTel: 0828982793Contact: Eugene Blomerus
4 bedroom self catering private house, sleeps 6 people, lounge/dining area, kitchen, safe parking behind gate and 1 minute walk to beach.
- St. Croix Self CateringSelf-CateringTel: 083 652 2266Contact: Pierre de Klerk
House offers 5 bedrooms, two bedrooms have king size beds, two bedrooms have double beds, one bedroom has two single beds, one bedroom has en-suite bathroom, then there is another full bathroom with bath, a bathroom with shower, two rooms have outside showers with hot and cold water, there is a large eight seater yellow wood diningroom table from were you can watch the surfers while having breakfast, the house is very open plan, full DSTV, indoor braai area, undercover parking, Weber braai for outside, dishwasher, two fridges of which the large fridge is half deep freaze, the house is situated about 50 m from the main swimming beach and a stone throw from the Billabong factory shop and most other surf shops, close to all eateries such as The Greek, The Mexican, The Spur, Jolly Dolphin and to many to mention. Arrive, park your car and only drive again once you leave J/Bay. Enjoy Armed reponse.
- Jeffreys Bay TourismSeafront restaurants, Backpackers & Hostels, Museums, Bed and Breakfasts, Photography, Surf Schools, Hotels, Shuttle Service, Sandboarding, Taxi & Shuttle, Wedding & Function, Arts & Crafts, Building & DIY, With the Kids, Day Restaurant Gift Shop, Golf, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Learn to Surf, Mall, English Language Schools, Holiday Rentals, Surf Lodges, Safari Drive, Water, Adventure, Self-Catering, Beauty Clinic & Health Spa, Township Tours, Cocktail Bars, Fishing, Estate Agents, Portuguese Restaurant, Horse Riding, Jeweller, Tours, Guest House, Next Stop, Retailer, Activities, Next Stop Accommodation, Beach Wheel Chair rental, Stand Up Paddle, Cafe, Entertainment, Dentist, Italian, Hiking, Hospitality, Sushi / Chinese Restaurant, Nature Reserves, Private Game Lodge, Rent A Car, Flying Kites, Lodge, Art, Shopping, Greek , Day Trips, Conferencing, Cleaning Services, Deli Bistro , Health Club, Graphic Design & PrintingTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- African Ubuntu BackpackersBackpackers & HostelsTel: 042 296 0376 or 081 0461285Contact: Daryn SinclairWebsite: www.jbay.co.za
African Ubuntu is situated in the heart of South African surf-country, Jeffrey's Bay, and caters to fun-loving people looking for an epic yet affordable base. Its a mere 100m to the beach & magical Supertubes, and there are great wave-views from around the house. Whether your dream be flying down the line in perrrfect surf at the point, watching lions on a game drive, or simply collecting seashells on our dolphin-rich coast, we aim to turn your dreams into treasured memories.
- Pabala Game FarmSafari Drive, Adventure, Private Game Lodge, Self-Catering, Day Trips, HikingTel: 042 296 2950/0832469491/0825087762Contact: Eunice MunnicksWebsite: www.pabalagamefarm.co.za
Pabala Game Farm is situated in the malaria-free Eastern Cape province of South Africa. Pabala is nestled in the Loerie district, located between the Garden Route coastal road and Baviaans Kloof Mega Park Reserve, about 30km from Jeffrey’s Bay’s famous beaches.
- Muzuri ApartmentsSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 3972 or 082 966 4332Contact: Martin van Rooyen
Wamkelekile! (‘Welcome’ in Xhosa). Our mission is to make your stay in this beautiful area an experience to cherish. Muzuri (meaning ‘Good’ in Swahili) is the name of our Self-Catering Holiday House in Jeffrey’s Bay on the South-East Coast. We are proud to announce that Muzuri has won the Sleeping-OUT Guest Satisfaction Awards 2015. This award is based on Guest Comments received for establishments in Jeffreys Bay for 2015. Sleeping-OUT's Guest Satisfaction Award Jeffreys Bay 2015 Muzuri is newly build, very spacious, fully furbished and situated on the beautiful Noorsekloof Nature Reserve with breathtaking views on the Noorsekloof (Valley/Ravine) as well as the beautiful coastline. All bedrooms are ‘En Suite’ (own bathroom), have a view and an own walk-out onto the wooden decks. This way you can enjoy the spectacular views from your own bedroom and wake up to a beautiful sunrise over the Indian Ocean.
- Last Resort GuesthouseSelf-Catering, Holiday Rentals, Guest HouseTel: 082 977 8872Contact: John McMillan or Kaz RyallsWebsite: www.lastresortguesthouse.com
Last Resort Guesthouse - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living area, fully equipped kitchen, DSTV, WIFI, fully enclosed garden and safe parking,! We are situated on the banks of the Seekoei River ,500 meters from the beach in Paradise Beach.
- Lavender CottageSelf-CateringTel: 083 417 6847Contact: Louis
Self catering, two bedroom flat with open plan lounge, kitchen.
- Greystone GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 296 0616 or 082 953 7641Contact: Marian
Greystone Guest House is ideally situated 300 m from the "Supertubes" surfing beach of Jeffreys Bay, a holiday paradise.
- The J-Bay Surf MuseumMuseumsTel: 042-293-2203
Surf Museum in Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape The Surf Museum is situated in Jeffrey’s Bay in the Eastern Cape, South Africa. Any surfer will tell you that Jeffrey’s Bay is known as one of the top surfing destinations in the world, so it only seems natural that the town would have a museum dedicated to the sport. The Surf Museum pays tribute to the legends and pioneers of the sport and displays the historical relationship between man and the wave magic. It tells the very informative story of how surfing started in Jeffrey’s Bay and how the town has developed over the last 50 years. The Museum shows the process of making surfboards and its progression from simple wood to fiberglass and the latest light foam boards used today. Every year in July, surf history continues to be made as 44 of the world’s top ranked surfers compete at the World Contest Tour held in Jeffrey’s Bay. Things to do and see Newspaper clippings, articles & pictures Process of making surf boards History of surfboards Antique surf boards Autographed Memorabilia Admission No admission fee is charged. Monday to Friday, 09h00 - 17h00 Saturday, 09h00 – 14h00 Sunday, 09h00 – 13h00
- Michelle's B n BSelf-CateringTel: 0823246693Contact: Michelle van Wyk
Self catering flat - one bedroom with en-suite, kitchennette, lounge area, DSTV, safe parking, heater and mini bar facilities. 1 km from the beach. Breakfast on request at extra cost.
- Sea Whisper Guest HouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 3917Contact: Amelia
Sea Whisper Guest House is set in tranquil gardens adjoining a small nature reserve and overlooks the sun drenched beaches of Jeffrey"s Bay. The guest is less than an hour's drive from Port Elizabeth and is close to major restaurants, shops, golf course and bowling greens.
- Kouga WingsAdventure, Learn to Fly, Activities, Leasure flyingTel: 0733181398Contact: Tony van VlietWebsite: www.kougawings.com
KougaWings is a flight school. Established for training to obtain a national pilot licence. We offer training for those who wish to fly for recreation and leasure. We offer introductory flights.
- Aquarius Bed & BreakfastBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 3741Contact: Joy ErasmusWebsite: www.skysurfersinn.mybooksure.com
Aquarius Bed & Breakfast is a lovely 3 Star B&B located in Jeffreys Bay within walking distance from JBay's iconic beaches, shops and restaurants. We offer breakfast, communal self-catering kitchen, outdoor pool & braai (BBQ) area, Wi-Fi, outdoor sports & adventure activities and friendly customer service
- Villa Delfini S1Self-CateringTel: 0834537184Contact: Lisa Gilbertson
3 bedroom self catering unit 30 m from the beach, communial swimming pool, safe parking.
- Dolphin View GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 296 0594Contact: Anita
- A1 BayviewBed and Breakfasts, Guest House, Holiday Rentals, Self-CateringTel: 0422961845 /0849003006Contact: sharon paul or vanessaWebsite: www.a1kynaston.co.za
Suit tour groups ,large party, sleeps up to 15+ or young families couples singles home from home Affordable cosy place to relax AA HIGHLY RECOMMENED
- Mentors Country EstateGuest House, Self-Catering, Conferencing, Backpackers & Hostels, Wedding & Function, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 1142Contact: Venue & Conferences - Herman ; Weddings & Functions - Cithe ; Accommodation - YolandeWebsite: www.mentorskraal.co.za
The largest venue in J-Bay! Situated just off the N2 on the Main Entrance to Jeffreys Bay. Offering a variety of Accommodation as well as Conference, Wedding & Function Facilities. Country Style Accommodation, graded 3 stars by the TGCSA
- De Oude Klok B&B / Self-cateringConferencing, Self-Catering, Wedding & Function, Guest House, Holiday Rentals, Bed and Breakfasts, HotelsTel: +27422931621Contact: Tom & Tish Spence
Guesthouse : 14 Tulip Avenue (opposite central caravan park) Eastern Cape, Jeffreys Bay
- Zen GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 082 770 0774Contact: LIESL
- Zipline JBayDay Trips, Entertainment, Zipline, Activities, AdventureTel: 0721254429Contact: Jacques Stroebel
- Cara Mellow RetreatSelf-Catering, Caravan, Holiday RentalsTel: 0835616368Contact: Peet Venter
Enjoy the outdoor life with luxuary, This unique accommodation consists of a caravan and tent, 1.5 private bathrooms, lounge dinning area, kitchen, 150 meter from the beach. Can sleep 5 people. Private and without the hassle of finding your camping spot and setting up for holiday. You don't even get to share a bathroom. Cara Mellow Retreat is totally private. Giving you the luxury of outdoor life. Special rate for 2 to 6th April (including the 6th) @ R330 per night for the first 2 guests and then a per head rate for extra guests.
- Jeffreys Bay Beach HouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 2960875 or 0422962950 or 082 8789634 or 083432 8108Contact: Eunice MunnicksWebsite: www.jeffreysbaybeachhouse.co.za
If you’re looking for the perfect accommodation in Jeffreys Bay, look no further. Jeffreys Bay Beach House is a bed and breakfast establishment situated right on the beach in one of the world’s greatest towns.
- Tsitsikamma Falls AdventureAdventureTel: 042 280 3770Contact: Amy
Get you adreniline pumping - nature at its best.
- Ruby Rock GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Self-CateringTel: 0828244940Contact: Hettie
Perfectly situated on the towering hills of Wavecrest (3 Cedar), with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Ruby Rock takes style, ambiance and personal service to new heights. With electric fencing we offer off-street safe parking. Stunning sea view!
- Bingo Royale JBayEntertainment, Hospitality, ActivitiesTel: 042 293 0270Contact: Kenneth Jooste
Even in Jeffreys Bay the sun doesn't always shine and the wind sometimes blows – time for over 18s to try their luck at electronic Bingo, which is taking South Africa by storm. Bingo Royale Jeffreys Bay in the Fountains Mall is up-market, the staffs are friendly and there are tasty, well-priced meals and snacks from the Bingo Royale Café. It is open from nine in the morning till late on weekdays, and from 10 till late on Sundays. There is also regular live entertainment on a permanent stage in the venue at night. Visitors to Bingo Royale Jeffrey’s Bay are greeted by a giant chandelier lighting up a Mercedes-Benz! The Mercedes-Benz is given away in a car draw every three months. Electronic Bingo machines allow visitors to play whenever the Bingo hall is open as opposed to specific time slots as they are in a more traditional Bingo operation. There are over 150 electronic Bingo machines in the outlet. New security lighting has been installed to flood the parking area and passage to the Bingo Royale. The area is patrolled by Bingo Royale’s own security guards. These security guards will escort visitors to and from their vehicles in the evenings. Entrance to the gambling area is strictly for over 18s only. The Bingo Royale Café is open to all.
- Oasis WaterWaterTel: 042 2934286Contact: Alan Rostentein
Purified water with ozanation. 100% pure fruit juice, sugar and tartrazine free. Nuts and sweets. Bottled and refilling of water.
- Stone Olive Guest houseGuest House, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 4488Contact: Leonie
- Don Diaz Unit 5Self-Catering, Holiday RentalsTel: 0823397244Contact: Lynne
Don Dias is a luxury apartment available for holiday rental. Sleeps 8 plus 4 mattresses. It is totally equipped including gas braai, table tennis, darts, DSTV, beach gear, games , linen and a beautifully well equipped kitchen. Situated right on main beach where all the holiday fun and entertainment is literally at your doorstep.
- Beach LagoonSelf-CateringTel: 082 828 4344Contact: Marna
- Surfers EscapeSelf-CateringTel: +27 (0)42 293 2291, +27 (0)82 876 4340Contact: Tara
This beautiful beachfront house consits of 2 self-catering units. The ground level flat has 3 en-suite bedrooms with double beds. There is a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen, garden with BBQ and the best sea views. (sleeps 7) The upstairs open plan flat has 1 en-suite bedroom with double bed and two single beds in lounge, kitchenette and decks overlooking the ocean. ( sleeps 4) The two flats can be rented separately or the entire house. Perfect accommodation for the surfer family.
- De Viswijf Seafront RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 293 3921Contact: Suzette
Bring all your senses. You'll need them.
- Fijnbosch Game LodgeGuest HouseTel: 042 293 4047
- KT ShopHospitalityTel: 082 961 7862Contact: Alta Witten
Manufacturing of household cleaning products. Quality and value for money, guaranteed.
- Mar Azul Portuguese RestaurantPortuguese RestaurantTel: 0721154385Contact: Manuel and Zulmiva Ferrez
Mar Azul Portuguese Restaurant is on the beach front in Aston Bay suburb of Jeffreys Bay. Family restaurant, children friendly. We servie seafood, steaks, chicken peri - peri traditional portugues and more.
- Beach MusicSelf-Catering, Surf LodgesTel: 042 293 2291Contact: TaraWebsite: http://beachmusic.co.za
Perfectly located on the world famous surf spot Supertubes in Jeffreys Bay, Beach Music offers uniquely decorated en-suite rooms and self-catering units in a tranquil and laid back atmosphere. Listen to sound of the ocean and enjoy the stunning sea views from your own private terrace.
- Diaz 15Self-Catering, Bed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 293 1779Contact: Coenie
- Helicopter Charter & TrainingHelicopter Charter & Training, Tours, Learn to Fly, Adventure, ActivitiesTel: 041 - 5077343 or 0823763156Contact: Lourinda and John HuddlestoneWebsite: www.helicoptercharter.co.za
From airport or from your hotel , let us take you on a flight in our " back yard". A beautiful scenic flip ove Cape Recife, Sardinia Bay, Maitlands Mouth, Lady's Slipper Mountains , Swartkop River Mouth, Baviaans and Jbay. Fly to the destination of your choice or design a package that meets your needs...please call for quotations. Maximum of 3 persons per trip
- Albatros No. 5Self-Catering, Holiday RentalsTel: 084 431 1664 or 084 594 9868Contact: Frik and Erika Coetzer
3 bedroom private holiday unit, sleeps 6 people, lounge, kitchen, DSTV, 100m from the beach. Safe parking and pet friendly
- Claptons 5Self-CateringTel: 042 296 2501 / 082 926 5702Contact: Annette Van Zyl
3 Bedroom selfcatering unit walking distance from beach
- Quitschy's Pizza RestaurantItalianTel: 0825991560Contact: Zanella Stefano
- Fine and CountryEstate AgentsTel: 042 293 3373Contact: Vanessa or Kim
Locality owned since 2011 with the backing of an international franchise we are able to give local property expertise with vast property exposure. Our team of qualified professional agents have years of experience in the property market, and are well equipped to guide you through the sale of your home or the purchase of the perfect property. We also have a successfully growing rental department for permanent and holiday accommodation. Our office at the Fountains Mall offers a friendly confidential environment to discuss all you property requirements.
- Shatara Fishing ChartersFishing, Day Trips, Entertainment, Activities, AdventureTel: 0834190188 / 0834190199Contact: Gerald or Elsabe Massyn
Deepsea fishing and sunset cruises departing from the safety of Port St Francis. Experience the abundant sealife along our prestine coastline or the thrill of getting hooked up on the notorious yellowtail, cape salmon, cob or a variety of bottomfish like the black musselcracker or red stumpnose!!
- Chas Everitt Jeffreys BayEstate AgentsTel: 042 940 0082Contact: Peter OR Tracy
Real Estate Agencey
- Marine Paradise - Beach HouseGuest House, Self-Catering, Wedding & FunctionTel: 0846202020 / 0614442645Contact: Win Naude / Andries Du Preez
Beach front house in Paradise Beach. Bedrooms on-suite and sea facing ---- Strandfront huis te Paradysstrand . Alle slaapkamers met pragtige see uitsig.
- Cristal CoveBackpackers & HostelsTel: 042 293 2101Contact: David Yosh
- Walskipper RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0005Contact: Grace
A magnificent setting for an experience not to be missed.
- Peggys Place BackpackersBackpackers & HostelsTel: 082 506 4034Contact: Peggy
Peggy's Place was the first surf packers in Jeffreys Bay. The backpackers opened in 1990 and I have lived in Jeffreys Bay for 25 years and I have watched Jeffreys turn into the town it is today. The house is a tranquil island with a wild garden and reflects the original atmosphere in Jeffreys bay. Many a South African surf legend has passed through this place.Visit PEGGYS PLACE BACKPACKERS for a nice warm and friendly vibe from one of the original locals.
- Jay Bay Deep Sea FishingFishingTel: 083 538 7588Contact: Lappies
Deep Sea fishing - we leave from Port St Francis. Booking essential
- Blue HorizenSelf-Catering, Holiday RentalsTel: 082 779 3875Contact: THEUNS POTGIETER
- J-Bay CabsTours, Shuttle Service, Day Trips, Taxi & Shuttle, AdventureTel: 083 6111 003Contact: Shayne
J Bay Cabs is a registered Metered Cab Service operating from Jeffreys Bay to any Destination in the Eastern and Western Cape. We will transport you to and from the airport, to your favorite activity or attraction and even back from your favorite restaurant or pub at any time. With all the legal permits and passenger liability insurance in place our professional drivers will safely transport you to your destination. Please feel free to make use of our services 24/7. Day Trips, We will gladly transport you to local attractions like Addo Elephant Park, Bloukrantz Bungy, Tsitsikamma National Park, Skydiving in Plettenberg Bay, Monkeyland, Lion Park, Game Reserves and many other attractions in the area.
- Tapas RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0119 or 083 321 8508Contact: Morne Krause
With sand on the floor and a tempting array of seafood and meat dishes, Tapas is a great choice for a relaxing night out. The beach bar atmosphere and varied menu is a favourite with both locals and visitors.
- Dolphin Beach EntertainmentEntertainment, Activities, Golf, Adventure, With the KidsTel: 0824454014Contact: Stephanus FerreiraWebsite: http://www.ferreiraleisure.co.za/
We offer a Raging Heated Water Slide that will Thrill you to the Core and Soak you to the Bone, and a Crazy Golf Putt-Putt Course with Obstacles that stand between you and Golfing Immortality.
- Tsitsikamma Canopy ToursAdventure, With the Kids, Nature Reserves, ActivitiesTel: 042 281 1836Contact: Ashley KiewietsWebsite: www.stormsriver.com
A first in Africa. Enjoy the unequaled beauty of the indigenous forest high up on 10 treetop platforms. Gently glide along in a harness, on steel cables 30 meters above the forest floor. Bird life is abundant (including Knysna Loeries and the elusive Narina Trogon), and your guides will explain the ecology of the lush primeval forest. Safety is paramount, and the system has been built to civil engineering standards. Guides are fully-trained professionals.
- AvalonSelf-CateringTel: 082 883 2018Contact: Lynn Murg
- MonduBed and BreakfastsTel: +27 (0) 83 662 1186Contact: Mimi Du Plessis
Mondu guesthouse is situated near Spar and Ckeckers and SUPERTUBES. We are 950m to the beach and 2km to the main beach. We offer 2 selfcatering flatlets and 3 cosy guestrooms. we can accommodate 15 people alltogether. we also have a wooden undercover deck where guests can relax and have a braai.
- On the Beach ApartmentsSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 3427Contact: Rhelda
- Jeffreys Bay BackpackersBackpackers & HostelsTel: 042 293 1379Contact: BibbyWebsite: www.jeffreysbaybackpackers.co.za
Jeffreys Bay Backpackers, as the name may foretell, is the original youth hostel of the town. Initiated from the need of surf seeking travellers, it has remained a popular stop over, offering a friendly, clean, comfortable and cheap place to stay. We are in the heart of town, walking distance to the main beach, surf spots, places to eat and nightlife hangouts. Beds from R100 pppn
- The Diesel Inn InnHoliday RentalsTel: 079 700 6519Contact: Mike Ferreira
Self catering flat with swimming pool and braai area, walking distance to Main Beach.
- Shell MuseumMuseumsTel: 042 293 2923Contact: Jeffreys Bay Tourism
Beautiful collection of shells from Jeffreys Bay and all over the world. There is more than 600 shells from species all of the world makes it one of the largest shell collections in South Africa and attracts shell fanatics from all over the globe. Housed in glass cases is a huge variety of shells including the legendary cowrie, the rare paper nautilus, tiny baby jam tarts and a new species of cone. Local shells and shell craft can be purchased just outside the museum from the shell shops and stalls Week days only.
- Ocean View Coastal LodgeBed and Breakfasts, Self-Catering, Holiday Rentals, Lodge, Guest HouseTel: 042 296 1841 (Cell 0738157598)Contact: Rita
16 Chestnut Street, Wavecrest, JEFFREYS BAY We Pride ourself on offering elegantly furnished en-suite bedrooms with kitchenette (fully equipped), ceiling fan, TV (with M-Net) as well as safe parking for your car. MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOKING: email@example.com
- Seester StrandhuisSelf-CateringTel: +27 (0)42 293 4397Contact: Hilde or ZdenekWebsite: http://www.seesterstrandhuis.co.za/
Seester Strandhuis is a beach front property (holiday accommodation) comprising of private flats/apartments that can accommodate small groups of 2 to 4 persons per unit. It is situated on a quiet street in the tranquil town of Jeffreys Bay.
- Infood DeliDeli BistroTel: 042 293 1880Contact: Jayne Davies
Bakery, Deli, Restaurant, Functions & catering
- 38 BushwillowHoliday RentalsTel: 079 873 0196Contact: Eugene
5 Bedrooms, sleep upto 18 persons. Fully equipped, PVR DSTV, 2 TV's, Gas Stove, Freezing facilities, Bar with sea view. Enjoy breakfast on the varanda. Double automated garage. 500m from beach.
- Wavecrest Surf SchoolSurf Schools, Activities, Adventure, Learn to SurfTel: 0735090400Contact: Andrew MoonWebsite: www.wavecrestsurfschool.co.za
Daily lessons in J-Bay, with a Surfing SA qualified instructor. 2 hour lessons. 7.30am, 10.00am & 14.00pm. Board & Wetsuite hire available R150. Beginner, Advanced and Intermediate lessons. Great fun guaranteed Bookings essential. 5 Star rating from Trip Adviser.
- Squeeky CleanCleaning ServicesTel: 074 247 9446Contact: Louis
Full Owners Supervision, Domestic & Contract cleaning.
- Tasty Table CafeDay Restaurant Gift Shop, CafeTel: 0832549403Contact: Jolani Potas
- Sarel NelliSelf-CateringTel: 0824964434Contact: Nellie Anderson
Very neat 2 and 3 bedroom, fully equipped self catering units. Includes stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, TV, M Net & Limited DSTV. Excellent sea views & only 50 meters from Main Beach. Fenced in undercover secure parking. Competitive rates. One building away from the tourism office in Jeffreys Bay. Affordable accommodation. In the heart of Jeffreys Bay Central.
- Mild2Wild AdventuresNext Stop, Activities, Adventure, Day Trips, Taxi & Shuttle, Horse Riding, ToursTel: 072 2264385 or 0812704378Contact: Brad or Helena
Beach Horse rides through the Kabeljous Nature Reserve and return along open remote beach. Experience JBay at its best. Come have an adventure with us!!!
- Mount JoyGuest HouseTel: 079 1637335Contact: Marie Petrelis
Enjoy the tranquil setting of Mount Joy Guest House. Two bedrooms with en suite. Spacious guest lounges and TV/bar area. Beautiful sea views from balconies, overlooking the world famous "Supertubes" and only 300m walk down to the beach and shops and restaurants. Enjoy staying in this family "home away from home"
- The Mexican RestaurantRestaurant, Cocktail BarsTel: 042 293 2966 or 079 495 7341Contact: Michelle Dean or Noami Freeland
Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
- Dolphin SunriseGuest HouseTel: +27 (0)82 876 4340Contact: Tara
Pure luxury. Dolphin Sunrise is an exceptional guest house with all the comforts situated right on the beach at world famous surf spot Supertubes. The guest house offers standard and deluxe suites, one penthouse and one self catering cottage.
- The MeditereneanHalal, RestaurantTel: 0788114818Contact: Aida Abousido
Halal food, Take Aways Call now and place your order
- Surfers HavenSelf-CateringTel: 083 231 5990Contact: Johan
3 bedroom en suite, ground floor self catering unit, 5 min walk to the world famous "supertubes" beach.
- Dolphin Beach ApartmentHoliday Rentals, Self-CateringTel: 082 878 9385 / firstname.lastname@example.orgContact: Miné Potgieter
Dolphin Beach Apartment is a fully furnished ground floor apartment that boasts a large private patio and barbeque area that leads directly onto the beach, can accommodate 6 guests and has a spectacular view of the ocean.
- Franky's PlaceSelf-Catering, Holiday RentalsTel: 042 293 2291Contact: Tara
Franky's Place is situated 5 min walk from Supertubes Beach, overlooking the Supertube Park. Sleeps 2 adults and a child on sleeer couch in lounge area. Open plan kitchen lounge area.
- Leke By Di CSelf-CateringTel: 0725613544Contact: Gert & Theresa Otto
LEKE BY DI C SELF CATERING is not far from the beach, 2 bedroom house with en suite bathrooms, sleeps 8 persons comfortably with 5 star luxury. Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, large fridge, large freezer, stove, oven, microwave. Indoor braai with potjie pot, bread pot, flat pot, table and chairs in braai area, only bring gas bottle if needed. Alarm, DSTV Premium, with 2 covered parkings in enclosed yard with childrens playground , swings, slide and trampoline behind electronic gate. Camping cots with clean linen also supplied if needed at no extra charge please arrange with your booking. Just bring your food and swimming towels everything else is there for your comfort. Prices are as follows: ** SPECIAL - MAY,JUNE, JULY - STAY 7 NIGHTS ONLY PAY FOR 5 **BOOKINGS FRI TO FRI STAY OUT OF SEASON RATES : WEEKDAYS Sun-Thurs per night :1 person R300, 2 persons R450, 3 persons R500, 4 persons R550, 5 persons R600, 6 persons R650, 7 persons R700, 8 persons R750 . Minimum stay 2 nights WEEKENDS : Fri - Sun per night : 2 persons R550, 4 persons R650, 5-6 persons R750 7-8 persons R850 Minimum stay 2 nights. XMAS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS 6 DEC 2017 - 10 JAN 2018 : R1800 per night minimum stay 2 nights DECEMBER STILL AVAILABLE : 1 - 17 DECEMBER 2017
- Beach Cabanas MotelSelf-Catering, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 2932820Contact: Linda SmithWebsite: http://www.beachcabanas.co.za/
Jeffrey's Bay is more than just a town - it is a way of life, world renowned not only for its golden beaches, but also as the surfing capital of South Africa. We are only 150 meters from the beach, in a tranquil area.
- Barbier's BlissSelf-CateringTel: 072 209 8172Contact: Johan
- Astons Private AccommodationSelf-CateringTel: 083 645 4422 or 083 627 1594Contact: Mr L Pretorius
2 x self catering units in Aston Bay. 700 m from the beach. 1 x unit with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 1 x unit with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Minimum of 5 night stay
- DIO DELL'AMOREBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 296 1946Contact: Tedd & Louise Groenewald
- Dirkies DreamSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 3909Contact: Sonia
- MMJC Goldsmith & Manufacturing JewellerJewellerTel: 071 480 8445Contact: Charl Venter
Goldsmith and manufacturing jeweller
- Alan ToursAdventure, Day Trips, Nature Reserves, Safari Drive, Tours, Shuttle Service, ActivitiesTel: 072 358 4634Contact: Alan FogartyWebsite: http://www.alantours.co.za/
ALAN TOURS with more than 35 years in the nature and wildlife related hospitality sector have positioned ourselves as an intimate and personal inbound tour operator catering for foreign tourist wanting to gain meaningful insight into the diverse natural resources in South Africa which we highlight in quality tours and packages to world travelers. We introduce our guests to the wealth of our many cultures, the struggle for freedom of the country and the friendly, colourful and vibrant life styles of the people of Port Elizabeth, the Eastern Cape and South Africa. We offer a wide range of half day and full day tours as well as overnight safaris and expeditions to a wide variety of authentic destinations in our country and across our borders.
- Mandyville HotelBed and Breakfasts, Hotels, Hospitality, ConferencingTel: 0422934368 or 0714030667Contact: Rhelda/Micheal/BonnyWebsite: www.mandyville.co.za
The Mandyville Hotel is located in the small coastal town of Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The small hotel is conveniently located very close to old town Jeffreys Bay in a quiet area, within easy walking distance of the main town and the beach.
- Le ChameleonDay Restaurant Gift Shop, Gift ShopTel: 042 291 0262Contact: Rudi van WykWebsite: www.lechameleon.co.za
Le Chameleon is one of South Africa's best know Daytime Restaurant situated at the gateway to the Garden Route. We are conveniently situated 2km from the N2 highway, 15km from St Francis Bay and Jeffreys Bay. Guests are entertained with an experience way beyond what you would expect from a small Eastern Cape Town.
- Beach & Beyond Shuttles JBayShuttle Service, Day Trips, Next Stop, Taxi & Shuttle, Restaurant, ToursTel: 079 322 1384Contact: Monique
Offering you a safe and affordable shuttle service to and from Jeffreys Bay, St Francis, Port Elizabeth Airport and surrounding Kouga areas. We offer day trips, transport to and from your B&B to restaurants and local hangouts any time of day. We sill safely transport you to local attractions like Addo Elephant Park, Bloukrantz Bungy, Tsitsikamma National Park, Skydiving in Plettenberg Bay, Monkeyland, Lion Park, Game Reserves and many other attractions in the area. We are covered with all the legal permits and passenger liability insurance so we are able to transport you and your baggage to your destination of choice in the Kouga area safely. Like us on Facebook @ Beach & Beyond Shuttles JBay to see what is happening in and around the Kouga area.
- A1 KYNASTON B & BSelf-Catering, Bed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 0422961845 / 0849003006Contact: sharon /paul/vanessaWebsite: www.a1kynaston.co.za
Sharon and Paul would love to welcome you into our home I have been running the b&b for 27yrs in j bay . I love every minute of it . a1 kynaston is situated in a quiet peaceful area of j bay, away from the hustle and bustle of the town ,but less than a km to the local spar , yet near to enjoy its facilities, an easy five minutes walk to the beach .500mt We overlook miles of endless beach, the sea ,lagoon ,farmland and the mountains in the back ground (what a view) I love it every morning I wake up there is something different maybe the dolphins ,whales,surfers, the sun rise is wonderful. We have just 5 rooms Ran the English way ,resident owner ,we are committed to excllence in service. our motto is arrive as a "guest and leave as a friend " Generous breakfast are served in the dining room over looking the sea Dinners on request, lets treat you to a south africa braai. we can help you plan the following days travel etc Port Elizabeth airport is 80 km away . easy day trips to Addo Elephant Park,Shamwari Game Reserve Schotia game park lion park Tsisikamma national park etc We provide a great selection of affordable self-catering b&b accommodation options enabling independence and flexibility for your personal needs.
- 26 WaterkantHoliday RentalsTel: 082 774 7192Contact: Tina Oelofse Schoeman
- Supertubes GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Guest House, Conferencing, Wedding & FunctionTel: 042 2932957Contact: Maresa Meyer
Standard and luxury rooms right on the famous surfing beach - Supertubes . All the added extras to ensure an unforgettable stay! Come a& Play in our back yard !
- Seekoeirivier Events - Happy HippoFishing, Wedding & Function, With the Kids, Hospitality, ActivitiesTel: 082 560 5606Contact: Marlize
Play Farm, Party & Function venue.
- Moya ManziGuest HouseTel: 042 292 0780 or 083 417 7462Contact: Karen
Moya Manzi Beach House is situated on the beautiful east coast at Paradise Beach, near toJeffrey's Bay. The architect designed open-plan home offers uninterrupted panoramic ocean and beach views as you relax in the luxurious comfort of this establishment. Moya Manzi Guest House is situated in a cul-de-sac in a quiet residential area on the beach. The guest house offers a rimflow swimming pool, jacuzzi, landscaped garden and patios where you can relax and take in the breathtaking views.
- Eric ErasmusFishingTel: 072 731 2222Contact: Eric Erasmus
Deep Sea Fishing.
- 95 On MainMallTel: 042 291 0889Contact: Derrie
Mall in Humasdorp with coffee shop, bakery and spa.
- Anchor GuesthouseGuest House, Self-CateringTel: 082 940 3464Contact: Heidi Pretorius
Anchor Guesthouse offers 4 self catering units that can sleep 1 to 6 ppl. One or two units each with single or double beds, bathroom, bathrooms, lounge, kitchen and braai facilities. Surrounded by garden with many indigenous plants. Safe parking on the premises and very close to the beach. A friendly welcome awaits you.
- St Francis Safaris & AdventuresActivities, Adventure, Day Trips, With the Kids, Fishing, Stand Up Paddle, ToursTel: 082 569 3750Contact: Tim ChristyWebsite: http://www.stfrancissafaris.co.za/
St Francis Bay - Boat Based Adventures Ocean - River - Canals Whale watching cruises - Dolphin Eco Cruises - Deep Sea Fishing - River cruises - River Fishing - Canal Cruises - Canoe &Paddle board Hire
- Seaviews Holiday RestortHoliday Rentals, Wedding & Function, Self-Catering, ConferencingTel: 042 293 1330Contact: DAWIE SCHOEMAN
- Verbena HouseHoliday RentalsTel: 0606319234Contact: Charmaine Swanepoel
Accommodation is still available for and during the JBay Winterfest. Private self catering 2 bedroom house with bathroom ,sleeps 6 people, walking distance to a beach, non-fenced parking and 1 garage. Communial sleeping area in other unit - sleeps 6 peopl, fully self catering, seperate braai area and parking. Rate: R300 per person per night - This accommodation can sleep 15 total.
- On The Beach GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Guest House, Hospitality, Self-CateringTel: 042 293 3427Contact: Bronwyn McCarthyWebsite: www.onthebeach.co.za
On The Beach Boutique Guesthouse and Suites in Jeffreys Bay offers a relaxed and refined atmosphere in which to enjoy the spectacular setting right on the beach.
- African PerfectionBed and Breakfasts, Self-CateringTel: (+27) 42 - 293 1401Contact: Betsi or ChezanneWebsite: www.africanperfection.co.za
As close as you can get to Supertubes! Right on the beach, African Perfection features 14 luxury en-suite rooms. Delicious full breakfast included. Double/Twin or family suites available.
- Ocean View Holiday Apartment No.4Self-CateringTel: 0612836165Contact: Anne
2 bedroom self catering unit , 1 bathroom, lounge dinning area, kitchen and safe parking.
- 2 WaterkantHoliday RentalsTel: 042 293 2076 or 082 044 9162Contact: Danie Smit
2 Waterkant is situated in Jeffreys Bay on the beach front within walking distance to the main beach, surfing spots and supermarkets and restaurants. The apartment offers comfortable accommodation for up to six people.
- JayBay HouseBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 293 3452Contact: Adri Crous
- All Africa AdventuresSandboarding, With the Kids, Activities, AdventureTel: 083 661 5393 or 042 296 0594Contact: Tyron
Fun for the whole family. Kayaking , Sandboarding , Mountain biking - combine activities for a full day of family fun.
- Salty Surf SchoolHospitality, Backpackers & Hostels, Learn to Surf, Surf Schools, Surf Lodges, Activities, AdventureTel: 042 293 4214Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
Jeffreys Bay Surf Lesson duration is two hours and include all the equipment needed during the surf lesson. The 2 hour surf lesson is broken into a short theory chat on the beach, where students will practice what is being taught whilst still on the sand. Then it's time to test the surf theory by taking to the water. This is the fun part o the surf lesson.
- The Ocean BayBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 296 2167Contact: Kirsten Zank
- 31 Pittosporum AveSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 0170 or 0792639748Contact: Joanne Crane
Self Catering Garden View Apartment This private studio flat borders the Noorsekloof Nature Reserve and is located in a quiet residential street. Guests have their own access through a separate entrance. Your living and entertainment area is private. Small pets are allowed on prior arrangement with the owners, Steve & Joanne, who live in the main house on the property. This spacious open-plan apartment features a double bed; dining area with table and chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave, 2-plate stove, kettle and toaster. There is a television and DVD player with a selection of DVDs for your viewing. There is NO dstv on the property. The bathroom is fitted with a shower. The property has a large, private patio where you can enjoy the early morning bird life or a sunset BBQ in the evening. There is comfortable patio furniture available to you. Guests can access free, limited WiFi from the deck of the main house, and laundry services are available at a surcharge. The nearest airport is Port Elizabeth Airport, approximately 65 km from the property.
- In Step LeatherRetailerTel: 042 293 2037Contact: Andy Thysman
Leather sandals, sheepskin boots, slippers & accessories
- House 24/7Self-Catering, Holiday Rentals, Guest HouseTel: 083 653 2500 or 083 555 4547Contact: Kobie Beukes
3 bedroom self catering house. Can be rented per room or the whole house. 1 x bathroom, kitchen, lounge area. DSTV with TV in lounge area. 125m from the beach. This house is based in Paradise Beach.
- Coastal Beach Wheel Chair HireBeach Wheel Chair rental, HospitalityTel: 082 781 6831Contact: Peter Maziena
Beach Wheel Chair hire.
- Island Vibe Backpackers and Surf CampActivities, Shuttle Service, With the Kids, Tours, Backpackers & Hostels, Learn to Surf, Self-Catering, Day Trips, Adventure, Stand Up Paddle, Surf Lodges, Surf SchoolsTel: 042 293 1625Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.islandvibe.co.za
Perched on a dune with a 270 degree view of the Indian Ocean, this sea-view Eden provides the perfect setting for any beach bum. With a variety of accommodation from Dorm rooms at R150 per night to En-suite private rooms with a stunning sea view starting at R500 per room per night. If you really want to live the surfer lifestyle then book one of our 3, 5 or 7 day surf packages.
- MadiolynSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 0036Contact: Lyn van Dyk
Madiolyn provides luxurious self-catering holiday accommodation in Jeffreys Bay, available all year round. With our flexible rates you will have everything you need, from secure & private parking to DSTV & an indoor barbecue area. We are walking distance from the main beach, shopping & dining facilities.
- Thornhill FarmBed and Breakfasts, Next Stop AccommodationTel: 042 286 0621Contact: Owen and Charlotte DaviesWebsite: www.thornhillfarm.co.za
Thornhill Farm offers a unique experience,an all inclusive option, 3 and 4 day all inclusive horse riding holiday or simply a bed and breakfast. Everyone is welcome. Thornhill Barn sells Craft Beer and Pizza. The farmstall sells local produce and crafts.
- Four On OribiSelf-CateringTel: 0728808840Contact: Malcolm Bland
- Beach Horse Rides PapiesfonteinHorse Riding, ActivitiesTel: 079 299 8080Contact: RickWebsite: http://www.horsetrails.co.za
Papiesfontein Beach Horse Rides offers guests an unforgettable view of the bush, river and beach around Jeffreys Bay and the chance to see wildlife including bushbuck, rare birds and even whales, as well as breathtaking dunes and vegetation on a guided two-hour horseback rides. Started by Frankie and Esré Lötter in 1996, Papiesfontein Beach Horse Rides now have plenty of well trained, good-natured horses, as well as experienced guides who escort riders twice daily on a 13 km route culminating in a 6km stretch of pristine, deserted beach. This popular experience is not to be missed.
- Shack On SupersSelf-CateringTel: +27 (0)82 876 4340, +27 (0)42 293 2291Contact: Tara
The Shack On Supers offers 2 beachfront self-catering units. The main house consists of a king bedroom with stunning views, kitchen, lounge, decks and two single sleeping options for kids. The Stone cottage is an open plan thatched cottage with twin or king bed set up. :: Main house (R1200-R2000/unit, sleeps 2-4) The wooden beachfront house has a stunning location with great views. :: Stone Cottage (R800-R1500/unit, sleeps 2) The Stone cottage is a brand new thatched roof self-catering unit with great sea views.
- Apple@J-BayHospitality, Self-CateringTel: 074 585 5760 & 042 292 0154Contact: AMELIAWebsite: www.stayapple.com
Situated in Aston Bay with its amazing lagoon and stunning beaches, Apple@JBay is a mere 5km from central Jeffreys Bay. We have 10 luxury 4* apartments which are self catering, fully furnished and equipped to sleep 4 adults and 2 children comfortably.
- AfricaSUP Jeffreys BayEntertainment, Surf Schools, Health Club, Fishing, With the Kids, Activities, Holiday Rentals, Learn to Surf, Adventure, Retailer, Gift Shop, Nature Reserves, Water, Day Trips, Shopping, Tours, Stand Up PaddleTel: Shop 042 293 0155 / Cell 061 204 3928Contact: John & Jasmina Quinn / GW Shop AssistantWebsite: www.africasup.com
AfricaSUP - The Heart of SUP in Africa! A Jeffreys Bay Original JBAYs only"100% all SUP" surf shop! We are at the Heart of SUP in Africa. Rentals, Sales, Lessons, & Tours.
- White HouseSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 3116Contact: Vanessa
- Chichis BeachSelf-CateringTel: 064 680 8759Contact: Chichi RautenbachWebsite: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17505494?check_in=2017-03-21&check_out=2017-03-23&guests=4&s=40&user_id=118492040&ref_device_id=f6c907290eb3f9c4&_branch_match_id=368365039229510264
Beautiful, private self catering double storey apartment for 2 - 4 people right on the beach with magnificent views on famous surf spot. Spacious terrace with barbeque facilities. Walking distance to shops and restaurant.
- Point ViewSelf-CateringTel: +27 8 28 28 28 73Contact: Jenny Smith
Point View welcomes yourself, your family and pets (by prior arrangement, subject to seasonal restrictions). We provide clean, affordable, self catering accommodation, with lovely sea views. We have high security and covered, off-road parking, in a quiet suburb of J.Bay - so no need to unpack your vehicle daily. Situated close to shops and only 2 km from Dolphin Beach (swimming) and 350 meters from Point Break surfing spot. We are also equipped for load-shedding. Read more for all the extras supplied.....
- Island Vibe Language SchoolEnglish Language SchoolsTel: 042 293 2586Contact: Dallas LandWebsite: www.jbaylanguage.co.za
We are a small Boutique style English Language School right on the beach that offers small classes, experienced teachers, Fun activities and beautiful sea views. English, Beach, Sun, Sport
- Jeffreys Bay Surf SchoolAdventure, With the Kids, Day Trips, Tours, Surf Schools, Activities, Learn to SurfTel: 082 324 7284Contact: Etienne VenterWebsite: http://www.jbaysurfschool.co.za/
J-Bay Surf School has been sharing the stoke of surfing since 2000. Owned and managed by Etienne Venter, Level 2 International Surfing Association Surf Coach and the current South African Surfing Team Coach. We offer: Learn to surf, equipment hire, intermediate lessons, advanced lessons, surf guide & surf vacations...we do it all! Jeffreys Bay Surf School is supported by Billabong & Monster Energy.
- Son Surf School JBayActivities, Adventure, Water, Tours, Learn to Surf, Surf Schools, With the KidsTel: 076 501 6191Contact: Kelvin ZehmkeWebsite: www.surfschools.co.za
Son Surf School J-Bay is owned by Billabong team rider and accredited SSA (Surfing South Africa) coach, Kelvin Zehmke. We offer surf lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. All lessons include board and wetsuit rentals. The advanced lessons also include video analysis and competition strategy. Son Surf School J-Bay also offer exciting surf camps, surf parties and surf guiding/tours.
- Lyngenfjord HouseGuest House, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042-298 0444Contact: Michael & Elza van Lingen
- FunkyTownSelf-Catering, Wedding & FunctionTel: +2742 293 3860 or 076 625 0816Contact: Cecelia GouwsWebsite: www.funkytown.co.za
An old stone building, renewed, recycled and re-energised into the most unique, fresh and interesting en-suite accommodation in Jeffreys Bay! FunkyTown is an eclectic expression of design, colour and art. Our public areas are colourfully creative with a contemporary bar, TV's and WiFi. Our well-appointed kitchen/s are sleek and modern. We have an abundance of local art throughout the property. Very hip! There is also a Jacuzzi for winter nights and summer sundowners and a plunge pool for cooling down in the summer! We are in a great location within walking distance to the shops, beach, restaurants and night life. Out friendly staff have been highly commended by our previous guests. If you're heading to Jeffreys Bay - Funk it up!
- Jeffreys Bay AdventuresActivities, Shuttle Service, Adventure, Taxi & Shuttle, Day Trips, Tours, Surf Schools, Stand Up Paddle, Learn to SurfTel: 042 293 4214Contact: CharmaineWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
No need to look anywhere else....At Jeffreys Bay Adventures we offer the following activities: Daily Surf lessons, Walking Township Tours, Beach Horse rides, Airport Shuttles, Stand Up Paddle, Waterfall Trips, Sandboarding trips and Safaris.
- HoutboschbaySelf-CateringTel: 082 659 2529Contact: Anchen LootsWebsite: www.jbayaccom.com
Houtboschbay, a number of luxury log homes nestled between coastal dunes and natural bush, offering private and safe self catering accommodation. Houtboschbay is like a small private and safe community. It is located inside a nature reserve 5km from the Jeffrey's Bay's Town Centre.
- Quitschy RestaurantItalianTel: 0825991560Contact: Quitschy
- Intle Private Game LodgeNext Stop, Adventure, Shuttle Service, Safari Drive, Day Trips, Hospitality, Wedding & Function, Bed and Breakfasts, Restaurant, Hotels, Hiking, Activities, Conferencing, Private Game LodgeTel: 041 4500 310 or 082 436 8552Contact: Tracy RoelofsenWebsite: www.intlegamelodge.com
Intle is a Private Game Lodge & Boutique Hotel in South Africa. The name Intle is a Xhosa word meaning "Amazing" " Beautiful" " Wow". This says everything we feel about our farm and lodge, once you have visited us, you too will have a full understanding of this word. We are just 45 minute'sdrive South West of Port Elizabeth, located just before the famous surfing town of Jeffreys Bay. We also have a restaurant that is open to the public on Friday, Saturdays & Sundays please contact us for a reservation
- JBay Holiday Home - DelmarHoliday Rentals, Self-CateringTel: 041 373 2214 or 083 702 8876Contact: Tilly Burt
Just a walk across the road to where the well-know Supertubes are and you are on the beach. This private house can accommodate up to 10 persons comfortably. Minimum of 4 nights stay. Not pet friendly.
- Lombardini Game FarmSurf LodgesTel: 042 293 2251Contact: Johan