- On The Beach GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Guest House, Self-CateringTel: 042 293 3427Contact: Bronwyn McCarthyWebsite: www.onthebeach.co.za
On The Beach Boutique Guesthouse and Suites in Jeffreys Bay offers a relaxed and refined atmosphere in which to enjoy the spectacular setting right on the beach.
- Seekoeirivier Events - Happy HippoActivities, Fishing, With the Kids, Hospitality, Wedding & FunctionTel: 082 560 5606Contact: Marlize
Play Farm, Party & Function venue.
- Tsitsikamma Falls AdventureAdventureTel: 042 280 3770Contact: Amy
Get you adreniline pumping - nature at its best.
- St. Croix Self CateringSelf-CateringTel: 083 652 2266Contact: Pierre de Klerk
House offers 5 bedrooms, two bedrooms have king size beds, two bedrooms have double beds, one bedroom has two single beds, one bedroom has en-suite bathroom, then there is another full bathroom with bath, a bathroom with shower, two rooms have outside showers with hot and cold water, there is a large eight seater yellow wood diningroom table from were you can watch the surfers while having breakfast, the house is very open plan, full DSTV, indoor braai area, undercover parking, Weber braai for outside, dishwasher, two fridges of which the large fridge is half deep freaze, the house is situated about 50 m from the main swimming beach and a stone throw from the Billabong factory shop and most other surf shops, close to all eateries such as The Greek, The Mexican, The Spur, Jolly Dolphin and to many to mention. Arrive, park your car and only drive again once you leave J/Bay. Enjoy Armed reponse.
- Beach Horse Rides PapiesfonteinActivitiesTel: 079 299 8080Contact: RickWebsite: http://www.horsetrails.co.za
Papiesfontein Beach Horse Rides offers guests an unforgettable view of the bush, river and beach around Jeffreys Bay and the chance to see wildlife including bushbuck, rare birds and even whales, as well as breathtaking dunes and vegetation on a guided two-hour horseback rides. Started by Frankie and Esré Lötter in 1996, Papiesfontein Beach Horse Rides now have plenty of well trained, good-natured horses, as well as experienced guides who escort riders twice daily on a 13 km route culminating in a 6km stretch of pristine, deserted beach. This popular experience is not to be missed.
- Oasis WaterWaterTel: 042 2934286Contact: Alan Rostentein
Purified water with ozanation. 100% pure fruit juice, sugar and tartrazine free. Nuts and sweets. Bottled and refilling of water.
- Point ViewSelf-CateringTel: +27 8 28 28 28 73Contact: Jenny Smith
Point View offers clean, affordable, self catering accommodation (lovely sea view) with high security / off road parking, in a quiet suburb of J.Bay. Close to shops and only 2 km from the Main Swimming Beach and 350 meters from Point Break surfing spot. We are child, pet and load-shedding friendly .
- Untouched AdventuresActivities, With the Kids, Adventure, Day Trips, Nature ReservesTel: 073 1300 689Contact: JennaWebsite: http://www.untouchedadventures.com
Adventure activities in Storms River Mouth, Tsitsikamma National Park. 2-3 hour Kayak & Lilo Adventure, as well as Scuba Diving & snorkelling
- Marine Paradise - Beach HouseWedding & Function, Guest HouseTel: 0846202020 / 0614442645Contact: Win Naude / Andries Du Preez
Beach front house in Paradise Beach. Bedrooms on-suite and sea facing ---- Strandfront huis te Paradysstrand . Alle slaapkamers met pragtige see uitsig.
- Barbier's BlissSelf-CateringTel: 072 209 8172Contact: Johan
- Lazy BaySelf-CateringTel: 082 657 2780Contact: Louisa Lightfoot
- Jeffrey's Bay Beach HouseSelf-Catering, Conferencing, Bed and Breakfasts, Wedding & Function, Guest HouseTel: 042 296 2950 / 042 296 0875Contact: SuzetteWebsite: www.jeffreysbaybeachhouse.co.za
If you’re looking for the perfect accommodation in Jeffrey's Bay, look no further. Jeffrey's Bay Beach House is a bed and breakfast establishment situated right on the beach in one of the world’s greatest towns. With the beach greeting you whenever you step out the door, you can expect a relaxed, tranquil atmosphere at our B&B.
- KT ShopHospitalityTel: 082 961 7862Contact: Alta Witten
Manufacturing of household cleaning products. Quality and value for money, guaranteed.
- Jeffreys Bay Surf SchoolSurf Schools, With the Kids, Activities, Adventure, Day Trips, Tours, Learn to SurfTel: 082 324 7284Contact: Etienne VenterWebsite: http://www.jbaysurfschool.co.za/
J-Bay Surf School has been sharing the stoke of surfing since 2000. Owned and managed by Etienne Venter, Level 2 International Surfing Association Surf Coach and the current South African Surfing Team Coach. We offer: Learn to surf, equipment hire, intermediate lessons, advanced lessons, surf guide & surf vacations...we do it all! Jeffreys Bay Surf School is supported by Billabong & Monster Energy.
- Anchor GuesthouseGuest House, Self-CateringTel: 042 296 1568 or 082 466 0493Contact: Jakkie & Yvonne Pretorius
Anchor Guesthouse offers 4 self catering units that can sleep 1 to 6 ppl. One or two units each with single or double beds, bathroom, bathrooms, lounge, kitchen and braai facilities. Surrounded by garden with many indigenous plants. Safe parking on the premises and very close to the beach. A friendly welcome awaits you.
- Claptons 5Self-CateringTel: 042 296 2501 / 082 926 5702Contact: Annette Van Zyl
3 Bedroom selfcatering unit walking distance from beach
- Beach LagoonSelf-CateringTel: 082 828 4344Contact: Marna
- Mild2Wild AdventuresDay Trips, AdventureTel: 072 2264385 or 0812704378Contact: Brad
Beach Horse rides from JBay to Paradise Beach. Kiddies pony rides on Clapton's Beach. Come have an adventure!
- Solitaire 13Self-CateringTel: 0718688146Contact: Veronique
Andikus & Bydikus is located in the secure Sea View Holiday resort. Offering self-catering sea-side holiday accommodation for the whole family Andikus is set in the heart of the holiday town of Jeffreys Bay, just a short walk to the world famous beaches and to the vibrant attractions along the beach. Andikus is fully equipped for self-catering for max 6 people. Bydikus can accommodate max 3 people.
- 18 Crombretum RoadHoliday RentalsTel: 083 262 9941Contact: Christian Venter
3 Bedroom self catering house
- Mentors Country EstateConferencing, Backpackers & Hostels, Wedding & Function, Bed and Breakfasts, Guest House, Self-CateringTel: 042 293 1142Contact: Venue - Herman; Weddings - Githe; Accommodation - ElmarieWebsite: www.mentorskraal.co.za
The largest venue in J-Bay! Situated just off the N2 on the Main Entrance to Jeffreys Bay. Offering a variety of Accommodation as well as Conference, Wedding & Function Facilities. Country Style Accommodation, graded 3 stars by the TGCSA
- Fijnbosch Game LodgeGuest HouseTel: 042 293 4047
- Blue HorizenSelf-CateringTel: 082 779 3875Contact: THEUNS POTGIETER
- Son Surf School JBaySurf Schools, Activities, With the Kids, Adventure, Water, Learn to Surf, ToursTel: 076 501 6191Contact: Kelvin ZehmkeWebsite: www.surfschools.co.za
Son Surf School J-Bay is owned by Billabong team rider and accredited SSA (Surfing South Africa) coach, Kelvin Zehmke. We offer surf lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. All lessons include board and wetsuit rentals. The advanced lessons also include video analysis and competition strategy. Son Surf School J-Bay also offer exciting surf camps, surf parties and surf guiding/tours.
- African PerfectionBed and Breakfasts, Self-CateringTel: (+27) 42 - 293 1401Contact: Betsi or ChezanneWebsite: www.africanperfection.co.za
As close as you can get to Supertubes! Right on the beach, African Perfection features 14 luxury en-suite rooms. Delicious full breakfast included. Double/Twin or family suites available.
- No 7 BeaufortSelf-CateringTel: 082 321 1585Contact: Allistair
- White HouseSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 3116Contact: Vanessa
- MadiolynSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 0036Contact: Lyn van Dyk
Madiolyn provides luxurious self-catering holiday accommodation in Jeffreys Bay, available all year round. With our flexible rates you will have everything you need, from secure & private parking to DSTV & an indoor barbecue area. We are walking distance from the main beach, shopping & dining facilities.
- Greystone GuesthouseGuest House, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 296 0616 or 082 953 7641Contact: Marian
Greystone Guest House is ideally situated 300 m from the "Supertubes" surfing beach of Jeffreys Bay, a holiday paradise.
- SUNBIRD 23Self-Catering, Holiday RentalsTel: 071 1493 150Contact: Riaan Viviers
Very reasonable R1500 per day(negotiable) 4 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation in Aston Bay. Minimum 3 night stay. Sleeps 6-8(10) adults comfortably. Lock up garages, alarm system, flat screen TV, Patio & Braai. Peaceful surroundings with many untouched beaches to enjoy long walks. Already booked from 15 Dec - 5 Jan 2016.
- Wavecrest Surf SchoolAdventure, Activities, Learn to Surf, Surf SchoolsTel: 0735090400Contact: Andrew MoonWebsite: www.wavecrestsurfschool.co.za
Daily lessons in J-Bay, with a Surfing SA qualified instructor. 2 hour lessons. 7.30am, 10.00am & 14.00pm. Board & Wetsuite hire available R150. Beginner, Advanced and Intermediate lessons. Great fun guaranteed Bookings essential. 5 Star rating from Trip Adviser.
- Supertubes GuesthouseConferencing, Wedding & Function, Bed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 2932957Contact: Maresa Meyer
Standard and luxury rooms right on the famous surfing beach - Supertubes . All the added extras to ensure an unforgettable stay! Come a& Play in our back yard !
- Zen GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 082 770 0774Contact: LIESL
- DIO DELL'AMOREBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 296 1946Contact: Tedd & Louise Groenewald
- MMJC Goldsmith & Manufacturing JewellerJewellerTel: 071 480 8445Contact: Charl Venter
Goldsmith and manufacturing jeweller
- Dirkies DreamSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 3909Contact: Sonia
- Island Vibe Backpackers and Surf CampSurf Lodges, Adventure, Surf Schools, Learn to Surf, Shuttle Service, Backpackers & Hostels, Stand Up Paddle, Activities, Tours, Day Trips, With the Kids, Self-CateringTel: 042 293 1625Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.islandvibe.co.za
Perched on a dune with a 270 degree view of the Indian Ocean, this sea-view Eden provides the perfect setting for any beach bum. With a variety of accommodation from Dorm rooms at R150 per night to En-suite private rooms with a stunning sea view starting at R500 per room per night. If you really want to live the surfer lifestyle then book one of our 3, 5 or 7 day surf packages.
- FunkyTownSelf-Catering, Wedding & FunctionTel: +27422933860Contact: Tayrene CookeWebsite: www.funkytown.co.za
An old stone building, renewed, recycled and re-energised into the most unique, fresh and interesting en-suite accommodation in Jeffreys Bay! FunkyTown is an eclectic expression of design, colour and art. Our public areas are colourfully creative with a contemporary bar, TV's and WiFi. Our well-appointed kitchen/s are sleek and modern. We have an abundance of local art throughout the property. Very hip! There is also a Jacuzzi for winter nights and summer sundowners and a plunge pool for cooling down in the summer! We are in a great location within walking distance to the shops, beach, restaurants and night life. Out friendly staff have been highly commended by our previous guests. If you're heading to Jeffreys Bay - Funk it up!
- Sea Whisper Guest HouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 3917Contact: Amelia
Sea Whisper Guest House is set in tranquil gardens adjoining a small nature reserve and overlooks the sun drenched beaches of Jeffrey"s Bay. The guest is less than an hour's drive from Port Elizabeth and is close to major restaurants, shops, golf course and bowling greens.
- A1 KYNASTON B & BBed and Breakfasts, Guest House, Self-CateringTel: 0422961845 / 0849003006Contact: sharon /paul/vanessaWebsite: www.a1kynaston.co.za
Sharon and Paul would love to welcome you into our home I have been running the b&b for 27yrs in j bay . I love every minute of it . a1 kynaston is situated in a quiet peaceful area of j bay, away from the hustle and bustle of the town ,but less than a km to the local spar , yet near to enjoy its facilities, an easy five minutes walk to the beach .500mt We overlook miles of endless beach, the sea ,lagoon ,farmland and the mountains in the back ground (what a view) I love it every morning I wake up there is something different maybe the dolphins ,whales,surfers, the sun rise is wonderful. We have just 5 rooms Ran the English way ,resident owner ,we are committed to excllence in service. our motto is arrive as a "guest and leave as a friend " Generous breakfast are served in the dining room over looking the sea Dinners on request, lets treat you to a south africa braai. we can help you plan the following days travel etc Port Elizabeth airport is 80 km away . easy day trips to Addo Elephant Park,Shamwari Game Reserve Schotia game park lion park Tsisikamma national park etc We provide a great selection of affordable self-catering b&b accommodation options enabling independence and flexibility for your personal needs.
- Eric ErasmusFishingTel: 072 731 2222Contact: Eric Erasmus
Deep Sea Fishing.
- J-Bay CabsTaxi & Shuttle, Day Trips, Tours, Shuttle ServiceTel: 083 6111 003Contact: Shayne
J Bay Cabs is a registered Metered Cab Service operating from Jeffreys Bay to any Destination in the Eastern and Western Cape. We will transport you to and from the airport, to your favorite activity or attraction and even back from your favorite restaurant or pub at any time. With all the legal permits and passenger liability insurance in place our professional drivers will safely transport you to your destination. Please feel free to make use of our services 24/7. Day Trips, We will gladly transport you to local attractions like Addo Elephant Park, Bloukrantz Bungy, Tsitsikamma National Park, Skydiving in Plettenberg Bay, Monkeyland, Lion Park, Game Reserves and many other attractions in the area.
- Dolphin View GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 296 0594Contact: Anita
- Thornhill FarmBed and Breakfasts, Next Stop AccommodationTel: 042 286 0621Contact: Owen and Charlotte DaviesWebsite: www.thornhillfarm.co.za
Thornhill Farm offers a unique experience,an all inclusive option, 3 and 4 day all inclusive horse riding holiday or simply a bed and breakfast. Everyone is welcome. Thornhill Barn sells Craft Beer and Pizza. The farmstall sells local produce and crafts.
- Alan ToursTours, Activities, Adventure, Nature Reserves, Shuttle Service, Day TripsTel: 072 358 4634Contact: Alan FogartyWebsite: http://www.alantours.co.za/
ALAN TOURS with more than 35 years in the nature and wildlife related hospitality sector have positioned ourselves as an intimate and personal inbound tour operator catering for foreign tourist wanting to gain meaningful insight into the diverse natural resources in South Africa which we highlight in quality tours and packages to world travelers. We introduce our guests to the wealth of our many cultures, the struggle for freedom of the country and the friendly, colourful and vibrant life styles of the people of Port Elizabeth, the Eastern Cape and South Africa. We offer a wide range of half day and full day tours as well as overnight safaris and expeditions to a wide variety of authentic destinations in our country and across our borders.
- 2 WaterkantHoliday RentalsTel: 042 293 2076 or 082 044 9162Contact: Danie Smit
2 Waterkant is situated in Jeffreys Bay on the beach front within walking distance to the main beach, surfing spots and supermarkets and restaurants. The apartment offers comfortable accommodation for up to six people.
- Surfers HavenSelf-CateringTel: 083 231 5990Contact: Johan
3 bedroom en suite, ground floor self catering unit, 5 min walk to the world famous "supertubes" beach.
- Le ChameleonDay Restaurant Gift Shop, Gift ShopTel: 042 291 0262Contact: Rudi van WykWebsite: www.lechameleon.co.za
Le Chameleon is one of South Africa's best know Daytime Restaurant situated at the gateway to the Garden Route. We are conveniently situated 2km from the N2 highway, 15km from St Francis Bay and Jeffreys Bay. Guests are entertained with an experience way beyond what you would expect from a small Eastern Cape Town.
- Jeffreys Bay BackpackersBackpackers & HostelsTel: 042 293 1379Contact: BibbyWebsite: www.jeffreysbaybackpackers.co.za
Jeffreys Bay Backpackers, as the name may foretell, is the original youth hostel of the town. Initiated from the need of surf seeking travellers, it has remained a popular stop over, offering a friendly, clean, comfortable and cheap place to stay. We are in the heart of town, walking distance to the main beach, surf spots, places to eat and nightlife hangouts. Beds from R100 pppn
- Sea Whisper Self CateringSelf-CateringTel: 082 075 8891Contact: Mimi
Situated at the eastern tip of the Garden Route overlooking the pristine beaches of Jeffrey's Bay, Sea Whisper Self Catering accommodation offers guests the choice of three spacious and well appointed two bedroom fully equipped air conditioned deluxe houses which overlook the sparkling Indian ocean. Each house is decorated in a "chic beach style" geared towards creating those memorable and lazy beach holidays. Relax and unwind on the Edge of Africa!
- Lombardini Game FarmSurf LodgesTel: 042 293 2251Contact: Johan
- Shatara Fishing ChartersTours, Adventure, Day Trips, FishingTel: 083 419 0188Contact: Gerald Massyn
Deep Sea fishing and adventure cruizes. Launch to sea from Port St Francis. Bottom fishing and gamefish like yellowtail, cob and cape salmon.
- Surfers EscapeSelf-CateringTel: +27 (0)42 293 2291, +27 (0)82 876 4340Contact: Tara
This beautiful beachfront house consits of 2 self-catering units. The ground level flat has 3 en-suite bedrooms with double beds. There is a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen, garden with BBQ and the best sea views. (sleeps 7) The upstairs open plan flat has 1 en-suite bedroom with double bed and two single beds in lounge, kitchenette and decks overlooking the ocean. ( sleeps 4) The two flats can be rented separately or the entire house. Perfect accommodation for the surfer family.
- JayBay HouseGuest House, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 3452Contact: Adri Crous
- Squeeky CleanCleaning ServicesTel: 074 247 9446Contact: Louis
Full Owners Supervision, Domestic & Contract cleaning.
- AfricaSUPTours, Adventure, Learn to Surf, Holiday Rentals, Activities, Fishing, Retailer, Entertainment, Surf Schools, Day Trips, Stand Up PaddleTel: Shop 042 293 0155 / Cell 0762786651Contact: John & Jasmina QuinnWebsite: www.africasup.com
AfricaSUP - The Heart of SUP in Africa! A Jeffreys Bay Original JBAYs only"100% all SUP" surf shop! We are at the Heart of SUP in Africa. Rentals, Sales, Lessons, & Tours.
- St Francis Safaris & AdventuresAdventureTel: 082 569 3750Contact: Tim Christy
From whale & dolphin cruises , ocean cruises, wedding cruises, fishing deep sea and many more.
- Jeffreys Bay Language SchoolEnglish Language SchoolsTel: 042 293 2586Contact: Dallas LandWebsite: www.jbaylanguage.co.za
We are a small Boutique style English Language School right on the beach that offers small classes, experienced teachers, Fun activities and beautiful sea views. English, Beach, Sun, Sport
- Apple@J-BaySelf-Catering, HospitalityTel: 074 585 5760 & 042 292 0154Contact: AMELIAWebsite: www.stayapple.com
Situated in Aston Bay with its amazing lagoon and stunning beaches, Apple@JBay is a mere 5km from central Jeffreys Bay. We have 10 luxury 4* apartments which are self catering, fully furnished and equipped to sleep 4 adults and 2 children comfortably.
- On the Beach ApartmentsSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 3427Contact: Rhelda
- Wacky Wipe Outs SandboardingActivities, With the KidsTel: 042 293 1890Contact: Corne'
Fun for the whole family.
- De Viswijf Seafront RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 293 3921Contact: Suzette
Bring all your senses. You'll need them.
- Beach Cabanas MotelSelf-Catering, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 2932820Contact: Linda SmithWebsite: http://www.beachcabanas.co.za/
Jeffrey's Bay is more than just a town - it is a way of life, world renowned not only for its golden beaches, but also as the surfing capital of South Africa. We are only 150 meters from the beach, in a tranquil area.
- Sola Fide ResidenceSelf-CateringTel: 042 292 0127
- Tsitsikamma Canopy ToursWith the Kids, Activities, Adventure, Nature ReservesTel: 042 281 1836Contact: Ashley KiewietsWebsite: www.stormsriver.com
A first in Africa. Enjoy the unequaled beauty of the indigenous forest high up on 10 treetop platforms. Gently glide along in a harness, on steel cables 30 meters above the forest floor. Bird life is abundant (including Knysna Loeries and the elusive Narina Trogon), and your guides will explain the ecology of the lush primeval forest. Safety is paramount, and the system has been built to civil engineering standards. Guides are fully-trained professionals.
- 38 BushwillowHoliday RentalsTel: 079 873 0196Contact: Eugene
5 Bedrooms, sleep upto 18 persons. Fully equipped, PVR DSTV, 2 TV's, Gas Stove, Freezing facilities, Bar with sea view. Enjoy breakfast on the varanda. Double automated garage. 500m from beach.
- Mount JoyGuest HouseTel: 079 1637335Contact: Marie Petrelis
Enjoy the tranquil setting of Mount Joy Guest House. Two bedrooms with en suite. Spacious guest lounges and TV/bar area. Beautiful sea views from balconies, overlooking the world famous "Supertubes" and only 300m walk down to the beach and shops and restaurants. Enjoy staying in this family "home away from home"
- La Vista LodgeNext Stop AccommodationTel: 072 976 5450Contact: Shannon
- Sarel NelliSelf-CateringTel: 0824964434Contact: Nellie Anderson
Very neat 2 and 3 bedroom, fully equipped self catering units. Includes stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, TV, M Net & Limited DSTV. Excellent sea views & only 50 meters from Main Beach. Fenced in undercover secure parking. Competitive rates. One building away from the tourism office in Jeffreys Bay. Affordable accommodation. In the heart of Jeffreys Bay Central.
- A1 BayviewHoliday Rentals, Self-Catering, Bed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 0422961845 /0849003006Contact: sharon paul or vanessaWebsite: www.a1kynaston.co.za
Suit tour groups ,large party, sleeps up to 15+ or young families couples singles home from home Affordable cosy place to relax AA HIGHLY RECOMMENED
- Infood DeliDeli BistroTel: 042 293 1880Contact: Jayne Davies
Bakery, Deli, Restaurant, Functions & catering
- Seaviews Holiday RestortConferencing, Wedding & Function, Holiday Rentals, Self-CateringTel: 042 293 1330Contact: DAWIE SCHOEMAN
- Lifetime AdventuresAdventure, Shuttle Service, Day Trips, Taxi & Shuttle, Fishing, Tours, Township Tours, ActivitiesTel: 0723653882Contact: BulaWebsite: www.lifetimeadventures.co.za
Lifetime Adventures is based in Jeffrey’s Bay, in the heart of South Africa’s surfing Mecca. We strive to take you on tailor-made tours, from the elephant region in the Eastern Cape with its blue skies and breath-taking seascapes, through the Garden Route and forests of the Tsitsikamma and via Route 62 to the Mother City of Cape Town.
- Lyngenfjord HouseGuest House, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042-298 0444Contact: Michael & Elza van Lingen
- The Ocean BayBed and Breakfasts, Guest HouseTel: 042 296 2167Contact: Kirsten Zank
- FukuhisaSushi / Chinese RestaurantTel: 042 293 4230Contact: Minghui
Sushi - Chinese Food -
- Beach MusicSurf Lodges, Self-CateringTel: 042 293 2291Contact: TaraWebsite: http://beachmusic.co.za
Perfectly located on the world famous surf spot Supertubes in Jeffreys Bay, Beach Music offers uniquely decorated en-suite rooms and self-catering units in a tranquil and laid back atmosphere. Listen to sound of the ocean and enjoy the stunning sea views from your own private terrace.
- The Diesel Inn InnHoliday RentalsTel: 079 700 6589Contact: Mike Ferreira
Self catering flat with swimming pool and braai area, walking distance to Main Beach.
- @Audre`s Self CateringSelf-CateringTel: 042 293 3740Contact: Audre Kruger
- Ruby Rock GuesthouseBed and Breakfasts, Self-CateringTel: 0828244940Contact: Hettie
Perfectly situated on the towering hills of Wavecrest (3 Cedar), with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Ruby Rock takes style, ambiance and personal service to new heights. With electric fencing we offer off-street safe parking. Stunning sea view!
- Phoenix AccommodationBackpackers & HostelsTel: 042 293 2638 / 084 66 55 297Contact: Claire
Built in the 1870's, this is one of the oldest remaining houses in Jeffreys Bay. Close to the restaurants, beach and shops, it's spacious rooms, verandah's and indigenous garden provide the perfect place to chill or explore.
- Jeffreys Bay AdventuresStand Up Paddle, Activities, Shuttle Service, Taxi & Shuttle, Learn to Surf, Tours, Adventure, Surf Schools, Day TripsTel: 042 293 4214Contact: CharmaineWebsite: www,jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
No need to look anywhere else....At Jeffreys Bay Adventures we offer the following activities: Daily Surf lessons, Walking Township Tours, Beach Horse rides, Airport Shuttles, Stand Up Paddle, Waterfall Trips, Sandboarding trips and Safaris.
- De Oude Klok B&B / Self-cateringSelf-Catering, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 082 657 1571 / 042 293 1621Contact: Tom & Tish Spence
Guesthouse : 14 Tulip Avenue (opposite central caravan park) Eastern Cape, Jeffreys Bay De Oude Klok Studio Apartment: 111 Da Gama Rd, Vasco Centre (Opposite the renowned Vismandjie eating establishment) Eastern Cape, Jeffreys Bay
- 95 On MainMallTel: 042 291 0889Contact: Derrie
Mall in Humasdorp with coffee shop, bakery and spa.
- Seester StrandhuisSelf-CateringTel: +27 (0)42 293 4397Contact: Hilde or ZdenekWebsite: http://www.seesterstrandhuis.co.za/
Seester Strandhuis is a beach front property (holiday accommodation) comprising of private flats/apartments that can accommodate small groups of 2 to 4 persons per unit. It is situated on a quiet street in the tranquil town of Jeffreys Bay.
- Tapas RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0119 or 083 321 8508Contact: Morne Krause
With sand on the floor and a tempting array of seafood and meat dishes, Tapas is a great choice for a relaxing night out. The beach bar atmosphere and varied menu is a favourite with both locals and visitors.
- House 24/7Self-Catering, Holiday Rentals, Guest HouseTel: 083 653 2500 or 083 555 4547Contact: Kobie Beukes
3 bedroom self catering house. Can be rented per room or the whole house. 1 x bathroom, kitchen, lounge area. DSTV with TV in lounge area. 125m from the beach. This house is based in Paradise Beach.
- AquaSport Tours & RentalsWith the Kids, Activities, Adventure, Fishing, Stand Up Paddle, ToursTel: 073 15 88 325Contact: Antonio
STAND UP PADDLE BOARD & KAYAK RENTALS | LESSONS | OCEAN EXPLORER PADDLE TOURS | RIVER & LAGOON PADDLE TOURS | SUNRISE & SUNSET PADDLES | TEAM BUILDING | PADDLE PARTIES
- J-Bay DentistDentistTel: 042 293 3911Contact: Isabeau JoubertWebsite: www.jbaydentist.com
The practice has a patient friendly environment, situated in the heart of Jeffreys Bay. It is our practice’s philosophy to use only the best materials available. Our sterilization of instruments and infection control is of the highest quality and we take great pride in that area. The state of the art sterilization area is in the view for our patients. Everyone working in this practice understands that it is a legal duty to ensure that all necessary steps are taken to prevent cross infection to protect the patients, their colleagues and themselves. We entertain the patients with a DVD that plays on a screen on the ceiling and use the Wand to administer local anaesthetic Payment options include Cash, Credit card (straight or budget), Debit card, Cheque, Electronic payment (EFT), and Third Party Finance (First Health Finance). It is the patient’s own responsibility to claim the dental account back from their own Medical Aid Scheme. Our practice is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.Dentist
- Ocean View Coastal LodgeSelf-Catering, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 296 1841 (Cell 0738157598)Contact: RitaWebsite: firstname.lastname@example.org
16 Chestnut Street, Wavecrest, JEFFREYS BAY We Pride ourself on offering elegantly furnished en-suite bedrooms with kitchenette (fully equipped), ceiling fan, TV (with M-Net) as well as safe parking for your car.
- Premium Marble & GraniteBuilding & DIYTel: 083 226 5826Contact: Anne Crous
Fabricating and installation of Marble and quartz kitchen counter tops, bathroom vanity tops, customized bar and reception counters and cladding of staircase.
- Surf Inn @ SupersSelf-CateringTel: 0767689150Contact: Spencer
Affordable accommodation , all self catering units On the corner of Da Gama and Pepper street , close to the beach , close to all amenities , shops and restaurants
- Shack On SupersSelf-CateringTel: +27 (0)82 876 4340, +27 (0)42 293 2291Contact: Tara
The Shack On Supers offers 2 beachfront self-catering units. The main house consists of a king bedroom with stunning views, kitchen, lounge, decks and two single sleeping options for kids. The Stone cottage is an open plan thatched cottage with twin or king bed set up. :: Main house (R1200-R2000/unit, sleeps 2-4) The wooden beachfront house has a stunning location with great views. :: Stone Cottage (R800-R1500/unit, sleeps 2) The Stone cottage is a brand new thatched roof self-catering unit with great sea views.
- 26 WaterkantHoliday RentalsTel: 082 774 7192Contact: Tina Oelofse Schoeman
- Walskipper RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0005Contact: Grace
A magnificent setting for an experience not to be missed.
- Aquarius Bed & BreakfastEnglish Language Schools, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 3741Contact: Joy ErasmusWebsite: www.skysurfersinn.mybooksure.com
Aquarius Bed & Breakfast is a lovely 3 Star B&B located in Jeffreys Bay within walking distance from JBay's iconic beaches, shops and restaurants. We offer breakfast, communal self-catering kitchen, outdoor pool & braai (BBQ) area, Wi-Fi, outdoor sports & adventure activities and friendly customer service
- BEACH HOUSE @ SUPERTUBESBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 1522Contact: Linda
Relax in bed and enjoy one of the most incredible opportunities to closely observe hundreds of dolphins as they swim by daily all from the comfort of the "Beach House"
- Play In JBayActivities, AdventureTel: 084 364 8483Contact: Tara
Activities, Tours and rentals
- Jay Bay Deep Sea FishingFishingTel: 083 538 7588Contact: Lappies
Deep Sea fishing - we leave from Port St Francis. Booking essential
- Shell MuseumMuseumsTel: 042 293 1945Contact: Keith Marsh
Beautiful collection of shells from Jeffreys Bay and all over the world. Week days only.
- Diaz 15Guest House, Self-Catering, Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 1779Contact: Coenie
- MonduBed and BreakfastsTel: +27 (0) 83 662 1186Contact: Mimi Du Plessis
Mondu guesthouse is situated near Spar and Ckeckers and SUPERTUBES. We are 950m to the beach and 2km to the main beach. We offer 2 selfcatering flatlets and 3 cosy guestrooms. we can accommodate 15 people alltogether. we also have a wooden undercover deck where guests can relax and have a braai.
- Peggys Place BackpackersBackpackers & HostelsTel: 082 506 4034Contact: Peggy
- In Step LeatherRetailerTel: 042 293 2037Contact: Andy Thysman
Leather sandals, sheepskin boots, slippers & accessories
- Cristal CoveBackpackers & HostelsTel: 042 293 2101Contact: David Yosh
- Four On OribiSelf-CateringTel: 0728808840Contact: Malcolm Bland
- Bingo Royale JBayEntertainment, Hospitality, ActivitiesTel: 042 293 0270Contact: Kenneth Jooste
Even in Jeffreys Bay the sun doesn't always shine and the wind sometimes blows – time for over 18s to try their luck at electronic Bingo, which is taking South Africa by storm. Bingo Royale Jeffreys Bay in the Fountains Mall is up-market, the staffs are friendly and there are tasty, well-priced meals and snacks from the Bingo Royale Café. It is open from nine in the morning till late on weekdays, and from 10 till late on Sundays. There is also regular live entertainment on a permanent stage in the venue at night. Visitors to Bingo Royale Jeffrey’s Bay are greeted by a giant chandelier lighting up a Mercedes-Benz! The Mercedes-Benz is given away in a car draw every three months. Electronic Bingo machines allow visitors to play whenever the Bingo hall is open as opposed to specific time slots as they are in a more traditional Bingo operation. There are over 150 electronic Bingo machines in the outlet. New security lighting has been installed to flood the parking area and passage to the Bingo Royale. The area is patrolled by Bingo Royale’s own security guards. These security guards will escort visitors to and from their vehicles in the evenings. Entrance to the gambling area is strictly for over 18s only. The Bingo Royale Café is open to all.
- Lavender CottageSelf-CateringTel: 083 417 6847Contact: Louis
Self catering, two bedroom flat with open plan lounge, kitchen.