- Jeffreys Bay TourismToursTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- Jeffreys Bay AdventuresToursTel: 042 293 4214Contact: CharmaineWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
No need to look anywhere else....At Jeffreys Bay Adventures we offer the following activities: Daily Surf lessons, Walking Township Tours, Beach Horse rides, Airport Shuttles, Stand Up Paddle, Waterfall Trips, Sandboarding trips and Safaris.
- AfricaSUP Jeffreys BayToursTel: Shop 042 293 0155 / Cell 061 204 3928Contact: John & Jasmina Quinn / GW Shop AssistantWebsite: www.africasup.com
AfricaSUP - The Heart of SUP in Africa! A Jeffreys Bay Original JBAYs only"100% all SUP" surf shop! We are at the Heart of SUP in Africa. Rentals, Sales, Lessons, & Tours.
- St Francis Safaris & AdventuresToursTel: 082 569 3750Contact: Tim ChristyWebsite: http://www.stfrancissafaris.co.za/
St Francis Bay - Boat Based Adventures Ocean - River - Canals Whale watching cruises - Dolphin Eco Cruises - Deep Sea Fishing - River cruises - River Fishing - Canal Cruises - Canoe &Paddle board Hire
- Jeffreys Bay Surf SchoolToursTel: 082 324 7284Contact: Etienne VenterWebsite: http://www.jbaysurfschool.co.za/
J-Bay Surf School has been sharing the stoke of surfing since 2000. Owned and managed by Etienne Venter, Level 2 International Surfing Association Surf Coach and the current South African Surfing Team Coach. We offer: Learn to surf, equipment hire, intermediate lessons, advanced lessons, surf guide & surf vacations...we do it all! Jeffreys Bay Surf School is supported by Billabong & Monster Energy.
- Beach & Beyond Shuttles JBayToursTel: 079 322 1384Contact: Monique
Offering you a safe and affordable shuttle service to and from Jeffreys Bay, St Francis, Port Elizabeth Airport and surrounding Kouga areas. We offer day trips, transport to and from your B&B to restaurants and local hangouts any time of day. We sill safely transport you to local attractions like Addo Elephant Park, Bloukrantz Bungy, Tsitsikamma National Park, Skydiving in Plettenberg Bay, Monkeyland, Lion Park, Game Reserves and many other attractions in the area. We are covered with all the legal permits and passenger liability insurance so we are able to transport you and your baggage to your destination of choice in the Kouga area safely. Like us on Facebook @ Beach & Beyond Shuttles JBay to see what is happening in and around the Kouga area.
- Island Vibe Backpackers and Surf CampToursTel: 042 293 1625Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.islandvibe.co.za
Perched on a dune with a 270 degree view of the Indian Ocean, this sea-view Eden provides the perfect setting for any beach bum. With a variety of accommodation from Dorm rooms at R150 per night to En-suite private rooms with a stunning sea view starting at R500 per room per night. If you really want to live the surfer lifestyle then book one of our 3, 5 or 7 day surf packages.
- Helicopter Charter & TrainingToursTel: 041 - 5077343 or 0823763156Contact: Lourinda and John HuddlestoneWebsite: www.helicoptercharter.co.za
From airport or from your hotel , let us take you on a flight in our " back yard". A beautiful scenic flip ove Cape Recife, Sardinia Bay, Maitlands Mouth, Lady's Slipper Mountains , Swartkop River Mouth, Baviaans and Jbay. Fly to the destination of your choice or design a package that meets your needs...please call for quotations. Maximum of 3 persons per trip
- Son Surf School JBayToursTel: 076 501 6191Contact: Kelvin ZehmkeWebsite: www.surfschools.co.za
Son Surf School J-Bay is owned by Billabong team rider and accredited SSA (Surfing South Africa) coach, Kelvin Zehmke. We offer surf lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. All lessons include board and wetsuit rentals. The advanced lessons also include video analysis and competition strategy. Son Surf School J-Bay also offer exciting surf camps, surf parties and surf guiding/tours.
- J-Bay CabsToursTel: 083 6111 003Contact: Shayne
J Bay Cabs is a registered Metered Cab Service operating from Jeffreys Bay to any Destination in the Eastern and Western Cape. We will transport you to and from the airport, to your favorite activity or attraction and even back from your favorite restaurant or pub at any time. With all the legal permits and passenger liability insurance in place our professional drivers will safely transport you to your destination. Please feel free to make use of our services 24/7. Day Trips, We will gladly transport you to local attractions like Addo Elephant Park, Bloukrantz Bungy, Tsitsikamma National Park, Skydiving in Plettenberg Bay, Monkeyland, Lion Park, Game Reserves and many other attractions in the area.
- Alan ToursToursTel: 072 358 4634Contact: Alan FogartyWebsite: http://www.alantours.co.za/
ALAN TOURS with more than 35 years in the nature and wildlife related hospitality sector have positioned ourselves as an intimate and personal inbound tour operator catering for foreign tourist wanting to gain meaningful insight into the diverse natural resources in South Africa which we highlight in quality tours and packages to world travelers. We introduce our guests to the wealth of our many cultures, the struggle for freedom of the country and the friendly, colourful and vibrant life styles of the people of Port Elizabeth, the Eastern Cape and South Africa. We offer a wide range of half day and full day tours as well as overnight safaris and expeditions to a wide variety of authentic destinations in our country and across our borders.
- Mild2Wild AdventuresToursTel: 072 2264385 or 0812704378Contact: Brad or Helena
Beach Horse rides from JBay to Paradise Beach. Kiddies pony rides on Clapton's Beach. Come have an adventure!