- De Viswijf Seafront RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 293 3921Contact: Suzette
Bring all your senses. You'll need them.
- Tasty Table CafeDay Restaurant Gift Shop, CafeContact: Jolani Potas
- Walskipper RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0005Contact: Grace
A magnificent setting for an experience not to be missed.
- Tapas RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0119 or 083 321 8508Contact: Morne Krause
With sand on the floor and a tempting array of seafood and meat dishes, Tapas is a great choice for a relaxing night out. The beach bar atmosphere and varied menu is a favourite with both locals and visitors.
- The Mexican RestaurantCocktail Bars, RestaurantTel: 042 293 2966 or 079 495 7341Contact: Michelle Dean or Noami Freeland
Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
- Le ChameleonDay Restaurant Gift ShopTel: 042 291 0262Contact: Rudi van WykWebsite: www.lechameleon.co.za
Le Chameleon is one of South Africa's best know Daytime Restaurant situated at the gateway to the Garden Route. We are conveniently situated 2km from the N2 highway, 15km from St Francis Bay and Jeffreys Bay. Guests are entertained with an experience way beyond what you would expect from a small Eastern Cape Town.
- Infood DeliDeli BistroTel: 042 293 1880Contact: Jayne Davies
Bakery, Deli, Restaurant, Functions & catering
- Mar Azul Portuguese RestaurantPortuguese RestaurantTel: 072 115 4385Contact: Manuel or Zulmiva Ferrez
Mar Azul Portuguese Restaurant is on the beach front in Aston Bay suburb. Great family restaurant, children friendly. We serve seafood, steaks, chicken peri-peri, traditional Portugues and more!!