- Tapas RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0119 or 083 321 8508Contact: Morne Krause
With sand on the floor and a tempting array of seafood and meat dishes, Tapas is a great choice for a relaxing night out. The beach bar atmosphere and varied menu is a favourite with both locals and visitors.
- De Viswijf Seafront RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 293 3921Contact: Suzette
Bring all your senses. You'll need them.
- Le ChameleonDay Restaurant Gift ShopTel: 042 291 0262Contact: Rudi van WykWebsite: www.lechameleon.co.za
Le Chameleon is one of South Africa's best know Daytime Restaurant situated at the gateway to the Garden Route. We are conveniently situated 2km from the N2 highway, 15km from St Francis Bay and Jeffreys Bay. Guests are entertained with an experience way beyond what you would expect from a small Eastern Cape Town.
- Infood DeliDeli BistroTel: 042 293 1880Contact: Jayne Davies
Bakery, Deli, Restaurant, Functions & catering
- Walskipper RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0005Contact: Grace
A magnificent setting for an experience not to be missed.
- FukuhisaSushi / Chinese RestaurantTel: 042 293 4230Contact: Minghui
Sushi - Chinese Food -