- Beach & Beyond Shuttles JBayRestaurantTel: 079 322 1384Contact: Monique
Offering you a safe and affordable shuttle service to and from Jeffreys Bay, St Francis, Port Elizabeth Airport and surrounding Kouga areas. We offer day trips, transport to and from your B&B to restaurants and local hangouts any time of day. We sill safely transport you to local attractions like Addo Elephant Park, Bloukrantz Bungy, Tsitsikamma National Park, Skydiving in Plettenberg Bay, Monkeyland, Lion Park, Game Reserves and many other attractions in the area. We are covered with all the legal permits and passenger liability insurance so we are able to transport you and your baggage to your destination of choice in the Kouga area safely. Like us on Facebook @ Beach & Beyond Shuttles JBay to see what is happening in and around the Kouga area.
- Mar Azul Portuguese RestaurantPortuguese RestaurantTel: 072 115 4385Contact: Manuel or Zulmiva Ferrez
Mar Azul Portuguese Restaurant is on the beach front in Aston Bay suburb. Great family restaurant, children friendly. We serve seafood, steaks, chicken peri-peri, traditional Portugues and more!!
- Walskipper RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0005Contact: Grace
A magnificent setting for an experience not to be missed.
- The Mexican RestaurantCocktail Bars, RestaurantTel: 042 293 2966 or 079 495 7341Contact: Michelle Dean or Noami Freeland
Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
- Tapas RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 292 0119 or 083 321 8508Contact: Morne Krause
With sand on the floor and a tempting array of seafood and meat dishes, Tapas is a great choice for a relaxing night out. The beach bar atmosphere and varied menu is a favourite with both locals and visitors.
- Jeffreys Bay TourismItalian, Sushi / Chinese Restaurant, Greek , Deli Bistro , Seafront restaurants, Day Restaurant Gift Shop, Restaurant, Cocktail Bars, Portuguese Restaurant, CafeTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- Tasty Table CafeDay Restaurant Gift Shop, CafeContact: Jolani Potas
- Infood DeliDeli BistroTel: 042 293 1880Contact: Jayne Davies
Bakery, Deli, Restaurant, Functions & catering
- De Viswijf Seafront RestaurantSeafront restaurantsTel: 042 293 3921Contact: Suzette
Bring all your senses. You'll need them.
- Le ChameleonDay Restaurant Gift ShopTel: 042 291 0262Contact: Rudi van WykWebsite: www.lechameleon.co.za
Le Chameleon is one of South Africa's best know Daytime Restaurant situated at the gateway to the Garden Route. We are conveniently situated 2km from the N2 highway, 15km from St Francis Bay and Jeffreys Bay. Guests are entertained with an experience way beyond what you would expect from a small Eastern Cape Town.