Bed and Breakfasts
- The Ocean BayBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 296 2167Contact: Kirsten Zank
- Greystone GuesthouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 296 0616 or 082 953 7641Contact: Marian
Greystone Guest House is ideally situated 300 m from the "Supertubes" surfing beach of Jeffreys Bay, a holiday paradise.
- Mandyville HotelBed and BreakfastsTel: 0422934368 or 0714030667Contact: Rhelda/Micheal/BonnyWebsite: www.mandyville.co.za
The Mandyville Hotel is located in the small coastal town of Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The small hotel is conveniently located very close to old town Jeffreys Bay in a quiet area, within easy walking distance of the main town and the beach.
- Diaz 15Bed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 1779Contact: Coenie
- Ocean View Coastal LodgeBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 296 1841 (Cell 0738157598)Contact: Rita
16 Chestnut Street, Wavecrest, JEFFREYS BAY We Pride ourself on offering elegantly furnished en-suite bedrooms with kitchenette (fully equipped), ceiling fan, TV (with M-Net) as well as safe parking for your car. MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOKING: email@example.com
- A1 KYNASTON B & BBed and BreakfastsTel: 0422961845 / 0849003006Contact: sharon /paul/vanessaWebsite: www.a1kynaston.co.za
Sharon and Paul would love to welcome you into our home I have been running the b&b for 27yrs in j bay . I love every minute of it . a1 kynaston is situated in a quiet peaceful area of j bay, away from the hustle and bustle of the town ,but less than a km to the local spar , yet near to enjoy its facilities, an easy five minutes walk to the beach .500mt We overlook miles of endless beach, the sea ,lagoon ,farmland and the mountains in the back ground (what a view) I love it every morning I wake up there is something different maybe the dolphins ,whales,surfers, the sun rise is wonderful. We have just 5 rooms Ran the English way ,resident owner ,we are committed to excllence in service. our motto is arrive as a "guest and leave as a friend " Generous breakfast are served in the dining room over looking the sea Dinners on request, lets treat you to a south africa braai. we can help you plan the following days travel etc Port Elizabeth airport is 80 km away . easy day trips to Addo Elephant Park,Shamwari Game Reserve Schotia game park lion park Tsisikamma national park etc We provide a great selection of affordable self-catering b&b accommodation options enabling independence and flexibility for your personal needs.
- JayBay HouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 3452Contact: Adri Crous
- African PerfectionBed and BreakfastsTel: (+27) 42 - 293 1401Contact: Betsi or ChezanneWebsite: www.africanperfection.co.za
As close as you can get to Supertubes! Right on the beach, African Perfection features 14 luxury en-suite rooms. Delicious full breakfast included. Double/Twin or family suites available.
- De Oude Klok B&B / Self-cateringBed and BreakfastsTel: +27422931621Contact: Tom & Tish Spence
Guesthouse : 14 Tulip Avenue (opposite central caravan park) Eastern Cape, Jeffreys Bay
- Dolphin View GuesthouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 296 0594Contact: Anita
- Lyngenfjord HouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042-298 0444Contact: Michael & Elza van Lingen
- Aquarius Bed & BreakfastBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 3741Contact: Joy ErasmusWebsite: www.skysurfersinn.mybooksure.com
Aquarius Bed & Breakfast is a lovely 3 Star B&B located in Jeffreys Bay within walking distance from JBay's iconic beaches, shops and restaurants. We offer breakfast, communal self-catering kitchen, outdoor pool & braai (BBQ) area, Wi-Fi, outdoor sports & adventure activities and friendly customer service
- Intle Private Game LodgeBed and BreakfastsTel: 041 4500 310 or 082 436 8552Contact: Tracy RoelofsenWebsite: www.intlegamelodge.com
Intle is a Private Game Lodge & Boutique Hotel in South Africa. The name Intle is a Xhosa word meaning "Amazing" " Beautiful" " Wow". This says everything we feel about our farm and lodge, once you have visited us, you too will have a full understanding of this word. We are just 45 minute'sdrive South West of Port Elizabeth, located just before the famous surfing town of Jeffreys Bay. We also have a restaurant that is open to the public on Friday, Saturdays & Sundays please contact us for a reservation
- Jeffreys Bay TourismBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- Thornhill FarmBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 286 0621Contact: Owen and Charlotte DaviesWebsite: www.thornhillfarm.co.za
Thornhill Farm offers a unique experience,an all inclusive option, 3 and 4 day all inclusive horse riding holiday or simply a bed and breakfast. Everyone is welcome. Thornhill Barn sells Craft Beer and Pizza. The farmstall sells local produce and crafts.
- Jeffreys Bay Beach HouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 2960875 or 0422962950 or 082 8789634 or 083432 8108Contact: Eunice MunnicksWebsite: www.jeffreysbaybeachhouse.co.za
If you’re looking for the perfect accommodation in Jeffreys Bay, look no further. Jeffreys Bay Beach House is a bed and breakfast establishment situated right on the beach in one of the world’s greatest towns.
- Stone Olive Guest houseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 4488Contact: Leonie
- DIO DELL'AMOREBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 296 1946Contact: Tedd & Louise Groenewald
- Ruby Rock GuesthouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 0828244940Contact: Hettie
Perfectly situated on the towering hills of Wavecrest (3 Cedar), with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Ruby Rock takes style, ambiance and personal service to new heights. With electric fencing we offer off-street safe parking. Stunning sea view!
- Zen GuesthouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 082 770 0774Contact: LIESL
- Sea Whisper Guest HouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 3917Contact: Amelia
Sea Whisper Guest House is set in tranquil gardens adjoining a small nature reserve and overlooks the sun drenched beaches of Jeffrey"s Bay. The guest is less than an hour's drive from Port Elizabeth and is close to major restaurants, shops, golf course and bowling greens.
- MonduBed and BreakfastsTel: +27 (0) 83 662 1186Contact: Mimi Du Plessis
Mondu guesthouse is situated near Spar and Ckeckers and SUPERTUBES. We are 950m to the beach and 2km to the main beach. We offer 2 selfcatering flatlets and 3 cosy guestrooms. we can accommodate 15 people alltogether. we also have a wooden undercover deck where guests can relax and have a braai.
- Mentors Country EstateBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 293 1142Contact: Venue & Conferences - Herman ; Weddings & Functions - Cithe ; Accommodation - YolandeWebsite: www.mentorskraal.co.za
The largest venue in J-Bay! Situated just off the N2 on the Main Entrance to Jeffreys Bay. Offering a variety of Accommodation as well as Conference, Wedding & Function Facilities. Country Style Accommodation, graded 3 stars by the TGCSA
- The Beach HouseBed and BreakfastsTel: 082 320 2904 or Tel / Fax: 042 293 1522Contact: Charlotte
JBay Beachhouse, wake up to the sea. Relax in bed and enjoy one of the most incredible opportunities to observe hundreds of dolphins as they swim past daily, Shell collecting, diving, surfing, fishing, and safe swimming on your doorstep. Situated close to restaurants, movies and shops.
- Beach Cabanas MotelBed and BreakfastsTel: 042 2932820Contact: Linda SmithWebsite: http://www.beachcabanas.co.za/
Jeffrey's Bay is more than just a town - it is a way of life, world renowned not only for its golden beaches, but also as the surfing capital of South Africa. We are only 150 meters from the beach, in a tranquil area.