- In Step LeatherRetailerTel: 042 293 2037Contact: Andy Thysman
Leather sandals, sheepskin boots, slippers & accessories
- Coastal Beach Wheel Chair HireHospitality, Beach Wheel Chair rentalTel: 082 781 6831Contact: Peter Maziena
Beach Wheel Chair hire.
- Fine and CountryEstate AgentsTel: 042 293 3373Contact: Vanessa or Kim
Locality owned since 2011 with the backing of an international franchise we are able to give local property expertise with vast property exposure. Our team of qualified professional agents have years of experience in the property market, and are well equipped to guide you through the sale of your home or the purchase of the perfect property. We also have a successfully growing rental department for permanent and holiday accommodation. Our office at the Fountains Mall offers a friendly confidential environment to discuss all you property requirements.
- MMJC Goldsmith & Manufacturing JewellerJewellerTel: 071 480 8445Contact: Charl Venter
Goldsmith and manufacturing jeweller
- Oasis WaterWaterTel: 042 2934286Contact: Alan Rostentein
Purified water with ozanation. 100% pure fruit juice, sugar and tartrazine free. Nuts and sweets. Bottled and refilling of water.
- Squeeky CleanCleaning ServicesTel: 074 247 9446Contact: Louis
Full Owners Supervision, Domestic & Contract cleaning.
- Apple@J-BayHospitalityTel: 074 585 5760 & 042 292 0154Contact: AMELIAWebsite: www.stayapple.com
Situated in Aston Bay with its amazing lagoon and stunning beaches, Apple@JBay is a mere 5km from central Jeffreys Bay. We have 10 luxury 4* apartments which are self catering, fully furnished and equipped to sleep 4 adults and 2 children comfortably.
- Chas Everitt Jeffreys BayEstate AgentsTel: 042 940 0082Contact: Peter OR Tracy
Real Estate Agencey
- Le ChameleonGift ShopTel: 042 291 0262Contact: Rudi van WykWebsite: www.lechameleon.co.za
Le Chameleon is one of South Africa's best know Daytime Restaurant situated at the gateway to the Garden Route. We are conveniently situated 2km from the N2 highway, 15km from St Francis Bay and Jeffreys Bay. Guests are entertained with an experience way beyond what you would expect from a small Eastern Cape Town.
- 95 On MainMallTel: 042 291 0889Contact: Derrie
Mall in Humasdorp with coffee shop, bakery and spa.
- Jeffreys Bay TourismBeauty Clinic & Health Spa, Estate Agents, Jeweller, Retailer, Beach Wheel Chair rental, Dentist, Hospitality, Rent A Car, Art, Cleaning Services, Graphic Design & Printing, Photography, Building & DIY, Gift Shop, Mall, WaterTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- J-Bay DentistDentistTel: 042 293 3911Contact: Isabeau JoubertWebsite: www.jbaydentist.com
The practice has a patient friendly environment, situated in the heart of Jeffreys Bay. It is our practice’s philosophy to use only the best materials available. Our sterilization of instruments and infection control is of the highest quality and we take great pride in that area. The state of the art sterilization area is in the view for our patients. Everyone working in this practice understands that it is a legal duty to ensure that all necessary steps are taken to prevent cross infection to protect the patients, their colleagues and themselves. We entertain the patients with a DVD that plays on a screen on the ceiling and use the Wand to administer local anaesthetic Payment options include Cash, Credit card (straight or budget), Debit card, Cheque, Electronic payment (EFT), and Third Party Finance (First Health Finance). It is the patient’s own responsibility to claim the dental account back from their own Medical Aid Scheme. Our practice is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. A smile is a curve...that sets everything straight.
- Mandyville HotelHospitalityTel: 0422934368 or 0714030667Contact: Rhelda/Micheal/BonnyWebsite: www.mandyville.co.za
The Mandyville Hotel is located in the small coastal town of Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The small hotel is conveniently located very close to old town Jeffreys Bay in a quiet area, within easy walking distance of the main town and the beach.
- Salty Surf SchoolHospitalityTel: 042 293 4214Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
Jeffreys Bay Surf Lesson duration is two hours and include all the equipment needed during the surf lesson. The 2 hour surf lesson is broken into a short theory chat on the beach, where students will practice what is being taught whilst still on the sand. Then it's time to test the surf theory by taking to the water. This is the fun part o the surf lesson.
- Son Surf School JBayWaterTel: 076 501 6191Contact: Kelvin ZehmkeWebsite: www.surfschools.co.za
Son Surf School J-Bay is owned by Billabong team rider and accredited SSA (Surfing South Africa) coach, Kelvin Zehmke. We offer surf lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. All lessons include board and wetsuit rentals. The advanced lessons also include video analysis and competition strategy. Son Surf School J-Bay also offer exciting surf camps, surf parties and surf guiding/tours.
- Intle Private Game LodgeHospitalityTel: 041 4500 310 or 082 436 8552Contact: Tracy RoelofsenWebsite: www.intlegamelodge.com
Intle is a Private Game Lodge & Boutique Hotel in South Africa. The name Intle is a Xhosa word meaning "Amazing" " Beautiful" " Wow". This says everything we feel about our farm and lodge, once you have visited us, you too will have a full understanding of this word. We are just 45 minute'sdrive South West of Port Elizabeth, located just before the famous surfing town of Jeffreys Bay. We also have a restaurant that is open to the public on Friday, Saturdays & Sundays please contact us for a reservation
- Bingo Royale JBayHospitalityTel: 042 293 0270Contact: Kenneth Jooste
Even in Jeffreys Bay the sun doesn't always shine and the wind sometimes blows – time for over 18s to try their luck at electronic Bingo, which is taking South Africa by storm. Bingo Royale Jeffreys Bay in the Fountains Mall is up-market, the staffs are friendly and there are tasty, well-priced meals and snacks from the Bingo Royale Café. It is open from nine in the morning till late on weekdays, and from 10 till late on Sundays. There is also regular live entertainment on a permanent stage in the venue at night. Visitors to Bingo Royale Jeffrey’s Bay are greeted by a giant chandelier lighting up a Mercedes-Benz! The Mercedes-Benz is given away in a car draw every three months. Electronic Bingo machines allow visitors to play whenever the Bingo hall is open as opposed to specific time slots as they are in a more traditional Bingo operation. There are over 150 electronic Bingo machines in the outlet. New security lighting has been installed to flood the parking area and passage to the Bingo Royale. The area is patrolled by Bingo Royale’s own security guards. These security guards will escort visitors to and from their vehicles in the evenings. Entrance to the gambling area is strictly for over 18s only. The Bingo Royale Café is open to all.
- AfricaSUP Jeffreys BayGift Shop, Retailer, WaterTel: Shop 042 293 0155 / Cell 061 204 3928Contact: John & Jasmina Quinn / GW Shop AssistantWebsite: www.africasup.com
AfricaSUP - The Heart of SUP in Africa! A Jeffreys Bay Original JBAYs only"100% all SUP" surf shop! We are at the Heart of SUP in Africa. Rentals, Sales, Lessons, & Tours.
- Seekoeirivier Events - Happy HippoHospitalityTel: 082 560 5606Contact: Marlize
Play Farm, Party & Function venue.
- KT ShopHospitalityTel: 082 961 7862Contact: Alta Witten
Manufacturing of household cleaning products. Quality and value for money, guaranteed.