- Coastal Beach Wheel Chair HireHospitalityTel: 082 781 6831Contact: Peter Maziena
Beach Wheel Chair hire.
- Seekoeirivier Events - Happy HippoHospitalityTel: 082 560 5606Contact: Marlize
Play Farm, Party & Function venue.
- Intle Private Game LodgeHospitalityTel: 041 4500 310 or 082 436 8552Contact: Tracy RoelofsenWebsite: www.intlegamelodge.com
Intle is a Private Game Lodge & Boutique Hotel in South Africa. The name Intle is a Xhosa word meaning "Amazing" " Beautiful" " Wow". This says everything we feel about our farm and lodge, once you have visited us, you too will have a full understanding of this word. We are just 45 minute'sdrive South West of Port Elizabeth, located just before the famous surfing town of Jeffreys Bay. We also have a restaurant that is open to the public on Friday, Saturdays & Sundays please contact us for a reservation
- Jeffreys Bay TourismHospitalityTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- Mandyville HotelHospitalityTel: 0422934368 or 0714030667Contact: Rhelda/Micheal/BonnyWebsite: www.mandyville.co.za
The Mandyville Hotel is located in the small coastal town of Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The small hotel is conveniently located very close to old town Jeffreys Bay in a quiet area, within easy walking distance of the main town and the beach.
- KT ShopHospitalityTel: 082 961 7862Contact: Alta Witten
Manufacturing of household cleaning products. Quality and value for money, guaranteed.
- Bingo Royale JBayHospitalityTel: 042 293 0270Contact: Kenneth Jooste
Even in Jeffreys Bay the sun doesn't always shine and the wind sometimes blows – time for over 18s to try their luck at electronic Bingo, which is taking South Africa by storm. Bingo Royale Jeffreys Bay in the Fountains Mall is up-market, the staffs are friendly and there are tasty, well-priced meals and snacks from the Bingo Royale Café. It is open from nine in the morning till late on weekdays, and from 10 till late on Sundays. There is also regular live entertainment on a permanent stage in the venue at night. Visitors to Bingo Royale Jeffrey’s Bay are greeted by a giant chandelier lighting up a Mercedes-Benz! The Mercedes-Benz is given away in a car draw every three months. Electronic Bingo machines allow visitors to play whenever the Bingo hall is open as opposed to specific time slots as they are in a more traditional Bingo operation. There are over 150 electronic Bingo machines in the outlet. New security lighting has been installed to flood the parking area and passage to the Bingo Royale. The area is patrolled by Bingo Royale’s own security guards. These security guards will escort visitors to and from their vehicles in the evenings. Entrance to the gambling area is strictly for over 18s only. The Bingo Royale Café is open to all.
- Salty Surf SchoolHospitalityTel: 042 293 4214Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
Jeffreys Bay Surf Lesson duration is two hours and include all the equipment needed during the surf lesson. The 2 hour surf lesson is broken into a short theory chat on the beach, where students will practice what is being taught whilst still on the sand. Then it's time to test the surf theory by taking to the water. This is the fun part o the surf lesson.
- Apple@J-BayHospitalityTel: 074 585 5760 & 042 292 0154Contact: AMELIAWebsite: www.stayapple.com
Situated in Aston Bay with its amazing lagoon and stunning beaches, Apple@JBay is a mere 5km from central Jeffreys Bay. We have 10 luxury 4* apartments which are self catering, fully furnished and equipped to sleep 4 adults and 2 children comfortably.