- Zipline JBayAdventureTel: 0721254429Contact: Jacques Stroebel
- Mild2Wild AdventuresAdventureTel: 072 2264385 or 0812704378Contact: Brad or Helena
Beach Horse rides through the Kabeljous Nature Reserve and return along open remote beach. Experience JBay at its best. Come have an adventure with us!!!
- Helicopter Charter & TrainingAdventureTel: 041 - 5077343 or 0823763156Contact: Lourinda and John HuddlestoneWebsite: www.helicoptercharter.co.za
From airport or from your hotel , let us take you on a flight in our " back yard". A beautiful scenic flip ove Cape Recife, Sardinia Bay, Maitlands Mouth, Lady's Slipper Mountains , Swartkop River Mouth, Baviaans and Jbay. Fly to the destination of your choice or design a package that meets your needs...please call for quotations. Maximum of 3 persons per trip
- Jeffreys Bay AdventuresAdventureTel: 042 293 4214Contact: CharmaineWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
No need to look anywhere else....At Jeffreys Bay Adventures we offer the following activities: Daily Surf lessons, Walking Township Tours, Beach Horse rides, Airport Shuttles, Stand Up Paddle, Waterfall Trips, Sandboarding trips and Safaris.
- Jeffreys Bay Surf SchoolAdventureTel: 082 324 7284Contact: Etienne VenterWebsite: http://www.jbaysurfschool.co.za/
J-Bay Surf School has been sharing the stoke of surfing since 2000. Owned and managed by Etienne Venter, Level 2 International Surfing Association Surf Coach and the current South African Surfing Team Coach. We offer: Learn to surf, equipment hire, intermediate lessons, advanced lessons, surf guide & surf vacations...we do it all! Jeffreys Bay Surf School is supported by Billabong & Monster Energy.
- Island Vibe Backpackers and Surf CampAdventureTel: 042 293 1625Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.islandvibe.co.za
Perched on a dune with a 270 degree view of the Indian Ocean, this sea-view Eden provides the perfect setting for any beach bum. With a variety of accommodation from Dorm rooms at R150 per night to En-suite private rooms with a stunning sea view starting at R500 per room per night. If you really want to live the surfer lifestyle then book one of our 3, 5 or 7 day surf packages.
- Jeffreys Bay TourismAdventureTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- Intle Private Game LodgeAdventureTel: 041 4500 310 or 082 436 8552Contact: Tracy RoelofsenWebsite: www.intlegamelodge.com
Intle is a Private Game Lodge & Boutique Hotel in South Africa. The name Intle is a Xhosa word meaning "Amazing" " Beautiful" " Wow". This says everything we feel about our farm and lodge, once you have visited us, you too will have a full understanding of this word. We are just 45 minute'sdrive South West of Port Elizabeth, located just before the famous surfing town of Jeffreys Bay. We also have a restaurant that is open to the public on Friday, Saturdays & Sundays please contact us for a reservation
- Dolphin Beach EntertainmentAdventureTel: 0824454014Contact: Stephanus FerreiraWebsite: http://www.ferreiraleisure.co.za/
We offer a Raging Heated Water Slide that will Thrill you to the Core and Soak you to the Bone, and a Crazy Golf Putt-Putt Course with Obstacles that stand between you and Golfing Immortality.
- AfricaSUP Jeffreys BayAdventureTel: Shop 042 293 0155 / Cell 061 204 3928Contact: John & Jasmina Quinn / GW Shop AssistantWebsite: www.africasup.com
AfricaSUP - The Heart of SUP in Africa! A Jeffreys Bay Original JBAYs only"100% all SUP" surf shop! We are at the Heart of SUP in Africa. Rentals, Sales, Lessons, & Tours.
- Tsitsikamma Canopy ToursAdventureTel: 042 281 1836Contact: Ashley KiewietsWebsite: www.stormsriver.com
A first in Africa. Enjoy the unequaled beauty of the indigenous forest high up on 10 treetop platforms. Gently glide along in a harness, on steel cables 30 meters above the forest floor. Bird life is abundant (including Knysna Loeries and the elusive Narina Trogon), and your guides will explain the ecology of the lush primeval forest. Safety is paramount, and the system has been built to civil engineering standards. Guides are fully-trained professionals.
- Pabala Game FarmAdventureTel: 042 296 2950/0832469491/0825087762Contact: Eunice MunnicksWebsite: www.pabalagamefarm.co.za
Pabala Game Farm is situated in the malaria-free Eastern Cape province of South Africa. Pabala is nestled in the Loerie district, located between the Garden Route coastal road and Baviaans Kloof Mega Park Reserve, about 30km from Jeffrey’s Bay’s famous beaches.
- Tsitsikamma Falls AdventureAdventureTel: 042 280 3770Contact: Amy
Get you adreniline pumping - nature at its best.
- All Africa AdventuresAdventureTel: 083 661 5393 or 042 296 0594Contact: Tyron
Fun for the whole family. Kayaking , Sandboarding , Mountain biking - combine activities for a full day of family fun.
- Son Surf School JBayAdventureTel: 076 501 6191Contact: Kelvin ZehmkeWebsite: www.surfschools.co.za
Son Surf School J-Bay is owned by Billabong team rider and accredited SSA (Surfing South Africa) coach, Kelvin Zehmke. We offer surf lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. All lessons include board and wetsuit rentals. The advanced lessons also include video analysis and competition strategy. Son Surf School J-Bay also offer exciting surf camps, surf parties and surf guiding/tours.
- Salty Surf SchoolAdventureTel: 042 293 4214Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
Jeffreys Bay Surf Lesson duration is two hours and include all the equipment needed during the surf lesson. The 2 hour surf lesson is broken into a short theory chat on the beach, where students will practice what is being taught whilst still on the sand. Then it's time to test the surf theory by taking to the water. This is the fun part o the surf lesson.
- St Francis Safaris & AdventuresAdventureTel: 082 569 3750Contact: Tim ChristyWebsite: http://www.stfrancissafaris.co.za/
St Francis Bay - Boat Based Adventures Ocean - River - Canals Whale watching cruises - Dolphin Eco Cruises - Deep Sea Fishing - River cruises - River Fishing - Canal Cruises - Canoe &Paddle board Hire
- J-Bay CabsAdventureTel: 083 6111 003Contact: Shayne
J Bay Cabs is a registered Metered Cab Service operating from Jeffreys Bay to any Destination in the Eastern and Western Cape. We will transport you to and from the airport, to your favorite activity or attraction and even back from your favorite restaurant or pub at any time. With all the legal permits and passenger liability insurance in place our professional drivers will safely transport you to your destination. Please feel free to make use of our services 24/7. Day Trips, We will gladly transport you to local attractions like Addo Elephant Park, Bloukrantz Bungy, Tsitsikamma National Park, Skydiving in Plettenberg Bay, Monkeyland, Lion Park, Game Reserves and many other attractions in the area.
- Shatara Fishing ChartersAdventureTel: 0834190188 / 0834190199Contact: Gerald or Elsabe Massyn
Deepsea fishing and sunset cruises departing from the safety of Port St Francis. Experience the abundant sealife along our prestine coastline or the thrill of getting hooked up on the notorious yellowtail, cape salmon, cob or a variety of bottomfish like the black musselcracker or red stumpnose!!
- Alan ToursAdventureTel: 072 358 4634Contact: Alan FogartyWebsite: http://www.alantours.co.za/
ALAN TOURS with more than 35 years in the nature and wildlife related hospitality sector have positioned ourselves as an intimate and personal inbound tour operator catering for foreign tourist wanting to gain meaningful insight into the diverse natural resources in South Africa which we highlight in quality tours and packages to world travelers. We introduce our guests to the wealth of our many cultures, the struggle for freedom of the country and the friendly, colourful and vibrant life styles of the people of Port Elizabeth, the Eastern Cape and South Africa. We offer a wide range of half day and full day tours as well as overnight safaris and expeditions to a wide variety of authentic destinations in our country and across our borders.
- Wavecrest Surf SchoolAdventureTel: 0735090400Contact: Andrew MoonWebsite: www.wavecrestsurfschool.co.za
Daily lessons in J-Bay, with a Surfing SA qualified instructor. 2 hour lessons. 7.30am, 10.00am & 14.00pm. Board & Wetsuite hire available R150. Beginner, Advanced and Intermediate lessons. Great fun guaranteed Bookings essential. 5 Star rating from Trip Adviser.