Learn to Surf
- Salty Surf SchoolLearn to SurfTel: 042 293 4214Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
Jeffreys Bay Surf Lesson duration is two hours and include all the equipment needed during the surf lesson. The 2 hour surf lesson is broken into a short theory chat on the beach, where students will practice what is being taught whilst still on the sand. Then it's time to test the surf theory by taking to the water. This is the fun part o the surf lesson.
- Son Surf School JBayLearn to SurfTel: 076 501 6191Contact: Kelvin ZehmkeWebsite: www.surfschools.co.za
Son Surf School J-Bay is owned by Billabong team rider and accredited SSA (Surfing South Africa) coach, Kelvin Zehmke. We offer surf lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. All lessons include board and wetsuit rentals. The advanced lessons also include video analysis and competition strategy. Son Surf School J-Bay also offer exciting surf camps, surf parties and surf guiding/tours.
- Jeffreys Bay TourismLearn to SurfTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- AfricaSUP Jeffreys BayLearn to SurfTel: Shop 042 293 0155 / Cell 061 204 3928Contact: John & Jasmina Quinn / GW Shop AssistantWebsite: www.africasup.com
AfricaSUP - The Heart of SUP in Africa! A Jeffreys Bay Original JBAYs only"100% all SUP" surf shop! We are at the Heart of SUP in Africa. Rentals, Sales, Lessons, & Tours.
- Jeffreys Bay AdventuresLearn to SurfTel: 042 293 4214Contact: CharmaineWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
No need to look anywhere else....At Jeffreys Bay Adventures we offer the following activities: Daily Surf lessons, Walking Township Tours, Beach Horse rides, Airport Shuttles, Stand Up Paddle, Waterfall Trips, Sandboarding trips and Safaris.
- Wavecrest Surf SchoolLearn to SurfTel: 0735090400Contact: Andrew MoonWebsite: www.wavecrestsurfschool.co.za
Daily lessons in J-Bay, with a Surfing SA qualified instructor. 2 hour lessons. 7.30am, 10.00am & 14.00pm. Board & Wetsuite hire available R150. Beginner, Advanced and Intermediate lessons. Great fun guaranteed Bookings essential. 5 Star rating from Trip Adviser.
- Island Vibe Backpackers and Surf CampLearn to SurfTel: 042 293 1625Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.islandvibe.co.za
Perched on a dune with a 270 degree view of the Indian Ocean, this sea-view Eden provides the perfect setting for any beach bum. With a variety of accommodation from Dorm rooms at R150 per night to En-suite private rooms with a stunning sea view starting at R500 per room per night. If you really want to live the surfer lifestyle then book one of our 3, 5 or 7 day surf packages.
- Jeffreys Bay Surf SchoolLearn to SurfTel: 082 324 7284Contact: Etienne VenterWebsite: http://www.jbaysurfschool.co.za/
J-Bay Surf School has been sharing the stoke of surfing since 2000. Owned and managed by Etienne Venter, Level 2 International Surfing Association Surf Coach and the current South African Surfing Team Coach. We offer: Learn to surf, equipment hire, intermediate lessons, advanced lessons, surf guide & surf vacations...we do it all! Jeffreys Bay Surf School is supported by Billabong & Monster Energy.