With the Kids
- Jeffreys Bay Surf SchoolWith the KidsTel: 082 324 7284Contact: Etienne VenterWebsite: http://www.jbaysurfschool.co.za/
J-Bay Surf School has been sharing the stoke of surfing since 2000. Owned and managed by Etienne Venter, Level 2 International Surfing Association Surf Coach and the current South African Surfing Team Coach. We offer: Learn to surf, equipment hire, intermediate lessons, advanced lessons, surf guide & surf vacations...we do it all! Jeffreys Bay Surf School is supported by Billabong & Monster Energy.
- Jeffreys Bay TourismWith the KidsTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- AfricaSUP Jeffreys BayWith the KidsTel: Shop 042 293 0155 / Cell 061 204 3928Contact: John & Jasmina Quinn / GW Shop AssistantWebsite: www.africasup.com
AfricaSUP - The Heart of SUP in Africa! A Jeffreys Bay Original JBAYs only"100% all SUP" surf shop! We are at the Heart of SUP in Africa. Rentals, Sales, Lessons, & Tours.
- Island Vibe Backpackers and Surf CampWith the KidsTel: 042 293 1625Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.islandvibe.co.za
Perched on a dune with a 270 degree view of the Indian Ocean, this sea-view Eden provides the perfect setting for any beach bum. With a variety of accommodation from Dorm rooms at R150 per night to En-suite private rooms with a stunning sea view starting at R500 per room per night. If you really want to live the surfer lifestyle then book one of our 3, 5 or 7 day surf packages.
- All Africa AdventuresWith the KidsTel: 083 661 5393 or 042 296 0594Contact: Tyron
Fun for the whole family. Kayaking , Sandboarding , Mountain biking - combine activities for a full day of family fun.
- St Francis Safaris & AdventuresWith the KidsTel: 082 569 3750Contact: Tim ChristyWebsite: http://www.stfrancissafaris.co.za/
St Francis Bay - Boat Based Adventures Ocean - River - Canals Whale watching cruises - Dolphin Eco Cruises - Deep Sea Fishing - River cruises - River Fishing - Canal Cruises - Canoe &Paddle board Hire
- Dolphin Beach EntertainmentWith the KidsTel: 0824454014Contact: Stephanus FerreiraWebsite: http://www.ferreiraleisure.co.za/
We offer a Raging Heated Water Slide that will Thrill you to the Core and Soak you to the Bone, and a Crazy Golf Putt-Putt Course with Obstacles that stand between you and Golfing Immortality.
- Seekoeirivier Events - Happy HippoWith the KidsTel: 082 560 5606Contact: Marlize
Play Farm, Party & Function venue.
- Tsitsikamma Canopy ToursWith the KidsTel: 042 281 1836Contact: Ashley KiewietsWebsite: www.stormsriver.com
A first in Africa. Enjoy the unequaled beauty of the indigenous forest high up on 10 treetop platforms. Gently glide along in a harness, on steel cables 30 meters above the forest floor. Bird life is abundant (including Knysna Loeries and the elusive Narina Trogon), and your guides will explain the ecology of the lush primeval forest. Safety is paramount, and the system has been built to civil engineering standards. Guides are fully-trained professionals.
- Son Surf School JBayWith the KidsTel: 076 501 6191Contact: Kelvin ZehmkeWebsite: www.surfschools.co.za
Son Surf School J-Bay is owned by Billabong team rider and accredited SSA (Surfing South Africa) coach, Kelvin Zehmke. We offer surf lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. All lessons include board and wetsuit rentals. The advanced lessons also include video analysis and competition strategy. Son Surf School J-Bay also offer exciting surf camps, surf parties and surf guiding/tours.