- Mandyville HotelConferencingTel: 0422934368 or 0714030667Contact: Rhelda/Micheal/BonnyWebsite: www.mandyville.co.za
The Mandyville Hotel is located in the small coastal town of Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The small hotel is conveniently located very close to old town Jeffreys Bay in a quiet area, within easy walking distance of the main town and the beach.
- Mentors Country EstateConferencingTel: 042 293 1142Contact: Venue - Herman ; Weddings - Githe or Kerry ; Accommodation - WendyWebsite: www.mentorskraal.co.za
The largest venue in J-Bay! Situated just off the N2 on the Main Entrance to Jeffreys Bay. Offering a variety of Accommodation as well as Conference, Wedding & Function Facilities. Country Style Accommodation, graded 3 stars by the TGCSA
- Intle Private Game LodgeConferencingTel: 041 4500 310 or 082 436 8552Contact: Tracy RoelofsenWebsite: www.intlegamelodge.com
Intle is a Private Game Lodge & Boutique Hotel in South Africa. The name Intle is a Xhosa word meaning "Amazing" " Beautiful" " Wow". This says everything we feel about our farm and lodge, once you have visited us, you too will have a full understanding of this word. We are just 45 minute'sdrive South West of Port Elizabeth, located just before the famous surfing town of Jeffreys Bay. We also have a restaurant that is open to the public on Friday, Saturdays & Sundays please contact us for a reservation
- Jeffreys Bay TourismConferencingTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- Seaviews Holiday RestortConferencingTel: 042 293 1330Contact: DAWIE SCHOEMAN
- De Oude Klok B&B / Self-cateringConferencingTel: +27422931621Contact: Tom & Tish Spence
Guesthouse : 14 Tulip Avenue (opposite central caravan park) Eastern Cape, Jeffreys Bay