- Salty Surf SchoolSurf LodgesTel: 042 293 4214Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.jeffreysbayadventures.co.za
Jeffreys Bay Surf Lesson duration is two hours and include all the equipment needed during the surf lesson. The 2 hour surf lesson is broken into a short theory chat on the beach, where students will practice what is being taught whilst still on the sand. Then it's time to test the surf theory by taking to the water. This is the fun part o the surf lesson.
- Jeffreys Bay TourismSurf LodgesTel: 042 2932923Contact: Jacqui or Stephanie
Book all your activities, accommodation, safaris and more with us. Where to eat, best coffee in town, seafood and just general anything and everything you would like to know.
- Island Vibe Backpackers and Surf CampSurf LodgesTel: 042 293 1625Contact: NtsikoWebsite: www.islandvibe.co.za
Perched on a dune with a 270 degree view of the Indian Ocean, this sea-view Eden provides the perfect setting for any beach bum. With a variety of accommodation from Dorm rooms at R150 per night to En-suite private rooms with a stunning sea view starting at R500 per room per night. If you really want to live the surfer lifestyle then book one of our 3, 5 or 7 day surf packages.
- Lombardini Game FarmSurf LodgesTel: 042 293 2251Contact: Johan
- Beach MusicSurf LodgesTel: 042 293 2291Contact: TaraWebsite: http://beachmusic.co.za
Perfectly located on the world famous surf spot Supertubes in Jeffreys Bay, Beach Music offers uniquely decorated en-suite rooms and self-catering units in a tranquil and laid back atmosphere. Listen to sound of the ocean and enjoy the stunning sea views from your own private terrace.