The Mandyville Hotel is located in the small coastal town of Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The small hotel is conveniently located very close to old town Jeffreys Bay in a quiet area, within easy walking distance of the main town restaurants, pubs and shops, as well as the Dolphin blue flag beach. Whether you’re visiting for business or leisure, we invite you into a comfortable & exclusive world, with all modern amenities provided, including free WiFi and honesty bar in the elegant lounge.
Spend some quiet time on the veranda under the milkwood tree, enjoy a barbeque or just relax around the fire-pit in the indigenously designed boutique garden. We offer free, safe parking behind the hotel, with the whole property walled, including electric fencing and remote controlled gate access.
Comfortably spacious rooms (king/twin), all boast full bathroom, seating area, desk and French- or sliding doors leading to outside patios, including two executive rooms with spa baths.
Mandyville Hotel offers a beautiful conference or events venue, where they cater for events and conference groups from 10 – 35 delegates and offer state of-the-art facilities in a professionally set environment that will lead to a memorable event.
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbeque (BBQ)
- Business Facilities
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Children By Arrangement
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee
- Continental Breakfast
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Full English Breakfast
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laundry Service
- Reception (business Hours)
Room / Unit Features
- En Suite Bathroom
- Hair Dryer In Room
- International Plug Point(s)
- Wifi Hotspot
- Safe (room)
- Tea And Coffee Facilities
- Television (with Satellite)
- Parking (off Street)
- Smoking: In Demarcated Areas
- Smoking: None Indoors
- Transfers (airport)
- Transfers (other)
Executive Rooms - 2 units
Located in the front of the hotel, these spacious rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with DSTV guesthouse bouquet, a small seating area, a private balcony, fan and wall heater, and a kitchenette cupboard with microwave, fridge, crockery and tea & coffee-making stations. The full en-suite bathroom boasts a shower and a spa bath. This room can accommodate 2 adults and includes breakfast.
Classic Double/Twin Rooms - 6 units
These spacious rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with DSTV guesthouse bouquet, mini bar fridge, tea-and-coffee -making facilities and vanity desk. It offers a full en-suite bathroom and sliding doors leading onto small patio or balcony with seating. This room can accommodate 2 adults and includes breakfast.
Classic Family Rooms - 4 units
The Classic Family Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV DSTV with guesthouse bouquet, tea-and-coffee -making facilities, and have sliding doors leading onto small patio or balcony with seating. It offers a full en-suite bathroom and a sleeper couch for children. Only 2 children under 12 years per room, combined age of children may not exceed 16 years. This room can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years and includes breakfast.
Terms & Conditions
Rates Terms & Conditions
- Hotel rooms include breakfast – cold buffet and hot breakfast menu choices
- All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Items of personal nature (i.e. telephone calls, items purchased from On the Beach Guesthouse)
- Rates include VAT @ 14% and are quoted in SA Rand (subject to change).
- All reservations require 50% deposit payment to confirm reservations and full payment on arrival.
- All travel agent/tour operator reservations must be paid in full (100%) 30 days prior to the guests’ arrival.
- For last minute reservations, full payment is required upon confirmation.
- All requests, confirmations and cancellations only valid in writing.
- Provisional bookings will only be held for 7 days; thereafter the booking will automatically be released.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Children under 3 years stay free of charge (valid only when children stay in the same room with adults)
- Children between 4 and 12 years are charged R200.00 per child (valid only when sharing with adults in Classic Family Rooms).
- Children over the age of 12 are charged as adults and will require their own room.
- The Classic Family Room can only accommodate 2 children under 12 years of age on a sofa bed/bloc bed in the room, please note the combined age of the children may not be more than 16 years.
Please note we have minimum stay period from 10 December – 10 January every year as follows:
- 3-day minimum stay in all hotel rooms
The cancellation fee is a percentage of the full accommodation account.
- Cancellation fee of 30% if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- No show charged at a 100% cancellation fee.
- Peak season bookings 100% cancellation fee.